Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Wanted: Kyosho OTW-9 Plastic parts set 3 years 1 month ago #66258

Hi RS6TT, do you still have an extra set? Thx a lot!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by OMCS.

Wanted: Kyosho OTW-9 Plastic parts set 3 years 1 month ago #66260

Hi, sorry for the late replies. I actually still have a few trees missing the battery holders... i can take some pictures of them. It's been a while since I looked so I'll have to double check but I do have them. Are there any specific parts you need because I still have a bunch of spares... enough to probably build a full Ultima. I still have a few Optima mid parts as well.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Last edit: by RS6TT.

Wanted: Kyosho OTW-9 Plastic parts set 3 years 1 month ago #66275

Actually I'm about to rebuild a Optima Mid Custom Special. I think I just need the front & rare body hooks as they are missing in the pictures that seller provided (the extra tree you have is perfect!). I don't know I might also need the servo stay and motor plate... It would be nice if you can let me know what spare parts you have available for sale. Thanks a lot in advance!

Wanted: Kyosho OTW-9 Plastic parts set 3 years 1 month ago #66276

Sounds good.  I have a bunch of new spares, as well as many good used spares. I'm pretty sure I have an extra Optima mid motor plate as well. The customs and Mid/turbo/se share many parts so I think I can help. I'll check in the next day for you. In the meantime double check what else you need. 
The following user(s) Liked this: OMCS

Wanted: Kyosho OTW-9 Plastic parts set 3 years 1 month ago #66318

Actually I'm about to rebuild a Optima Mid Custom Special. I think I just need the front & rare body hooks as they are missing in the pictures that seller provided (the extra tree you have is perfect!). I don't know I might also need the servo stay and motor plate... It would be nice if you can let me know what spare parts you have available for sale. Thanks a lot in advance!

so I still have the lower body mounts as I had pictured way back. I do not have an Optima style motor plate, just an ultima one that is not the same. As for the servo stay, send me an image as to which you are referring to as I have a few, but uncertain as to which you need. ....Unfortunately most of what I have are Ultima parts.....In fact I found out that I have enough to build an Outlaw Ultima Pick-up truck lol..... 

thanks 

The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Wanted: Kyosho OTW-9 Plastic parts set 3 years 2 weeks ago #66673

so I still have the lower body mounts as I had pictured way back. I do not have an Optima style motor plate, just an ultima one that is not the same. As for the servo stay, send me an image as to which you are referring to as I have a few, but uncertain as to which you need. ....Unfortunately most of what I have are Ultima parts.....In fact I found out that I have enough to build an Outlaw Ultima Pick-up truck lol..... 

thanks 

Send you PM. Thanks!

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.