Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 10 years 1 week ago #28280

All the way from the U.S of A and slipped through the customs net,haha!

Awesome, the body looks like new :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 10 years 1 week ago #28281

Nice wheeler :y: is it complete?

Pretty much,the chassis is complete and in great condition,it has some home made wheelie bar springs which need to replaced with a single item and as usual the front bumper bar is missing.
The body has the bonnet vents missing which i guess i will have to make out of styrene but all in all a good find.

Attachments:

Last edit: by stevieg.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 10 years 1 week ago #28282

I think i got a set of the bonnet vents, they came with the rere of the wheeler figur before they startet to remove the excess parts. Will be hard to part from but I think I might be convinced otherwise. do you have the driver?

Last edit: by waterbok.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 10 years 1 week ago #28284

I think i got a set of the bonnet vents, they came with the rere of the wheeler figur before they startet to remove the excess parts. Will be hard to part from but I think I might be convinced otherwise. do you have the driver?

Ohhh,proper bonnet vents,those would be nice! I already have the driver figure and a repo bumper bar mount.I am intending to do it box art so will have to contact Jeremy to get hold of of the decals.
P.M me if you want discuss parting with the vents,cheers Steve.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 10 years 1 week ago #28285

Havent found them yet :S

Did get mail today though.

Working NiCds 2 makes 4 :laugh:

The Dirt Trasher came with:

DIY Alloy wheels, the hexes are centered

Buggers one rim they took of to much material (rearleft) and the outer side of the rim that hold the tire in place came off whilst removing the tires. :S They do look cool, so will be nice for a shiny shelfer.

DIY steering knuckles

Yes the trasher was a tiny bit heavy :ohmy:

My favorites (reason I bought the DT)

A cute LRP buggy special

A mate for Nigel

Came with electronics, new tires and some spares

Electronics

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 10 years 1 week ago #28286

Wow, nice stuff! :woohoo:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 10 years 1 week ago #28289

:woohoo: I love the f1s too nices

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 10 years 1 week ago #28295

Willy quatro :woohoo:

is a quick build, and its fast, and it makes wheelies, and its 4wd, and its cool, and it got a Willy driver :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 10 years 1 week ago #28296

HI!... I think MR Tamiya needs to sit down and start designing some new Tamiya RC vehicles. It seems all they do lately is re-re's or recycle all kinds of previous parts of other cars onto so called new cars. They need to start using more alloys, composites, more 4x4 or AWD models. I've basically lost interest in almost all Tamiyas after like 1995. My last new vehicle from them was a Dark Impact and I had to mod the crap out of it just to keep up with other brands out of the box. Geeze a 1984 RC10 with modern electronics kicks the crap out of their top of the line race 4x2 and is about even with their 4x4 models. Come on Tamiya. YOU CAN DO BETTER!!!!!! :angry:

Last edit: by THE H.P FREAK.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 10 years 1 week ago #28303

I actualy had my doubts too, but I had to have it as its a Willy and FJ :whistle:
But it realy does drive quite good even if the build isnt much different (the new servo setup is actualy better then on the WR02), the body even if it looks a lot like the CR FJ is 'new' design and fits the Willy style, shorter nose, undersized cabin, less width and height.
So for the funcars its a go from me. (Do prefer hardbodies though) :y:

edit finished the build today, Willy still needs some paint

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.