Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Where in the World have you been? 10 years 6 months ago #25360

For the second time in my life I will be heading to the Northern Hemisphere :) My Wife and I have just booked a trip to Spain next year (end of April) to visit her family in the North. Unfortunately I can only be away for 3 weeks but we have timed it so I will leave from the South after catching the Jerez round of the Moto GP :woohoo: So this made me think, where in the World I've been? Born: New Zealand, Live: Australia, Visited: Singapore, Frankfurt, Spain, Canary Islands. After The next journey: Bahrain, France will be added :)

So where have you been?
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Re:Where in the World have you been? 10 years 6 months ago #25361

Made in Scotland, born in Wales.
Lived in Netherlands (iam Dutch), Egypt Alexandria, UAE Abu Dhabi, Tunisia, Germany (currently living in Frankfurt).
Been to Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Austria, Swiss, (Europe is compact B) ) Italy, Saudi Arabia.

we frequently love to go to Sicily :y:

Would like to visit Japan, Australia
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Last edit: by waterbok.

Re:Where in the World have you been? 10 years 6 months ago #25362

:) Born and live in France, Holidays in tunisia :sick: visit in Germany(köln) and Fantsialand :y: small pasage in Spain and Italia and Maybe before the end of the year, a nice week end near London to visit my daughter :silly:
I love the France. (High alps and le bassin d'Arcachon)
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Re:Where in the World have you been? 10 years 1 week ago #28299

I Have just booked the grandstand seats for my wife and I in the Jorge Lorenzo fan club, We leave on Friday For Spain :)
Attachments:

Re:Where in the World have you been? 10 years 1 week ago #28304

:) a classic french trip last january in London, Wy

comb and marlow
Attachments:

Where in the World have you been? 10 years 6 days ago #28311

I used to travel a lot with work - I was a laser service engineer with customers worldwide.
So...
England: (born in Devon, lived in Northumberland, Surrey, Sheffield (Uni) and Bedfordshire (currently), parents now live in N.Yorkshire); Scotland, Wales, (never been to Ireland!), Isle of Man, Jersey.
France, Germany (extensively), Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Turkey, South Africa, Japan, S.Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Mexico,
USA - New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, Carlsbad (CA), Charlotte (NC), Dallas, Spartanburg (SC), Greenville (TN), Atlanta, Boston, plus short stays or transits through many other Cities and States.
Canada - Toronto and Kincardine, ON (we have friends here).
A mate and I did a road trip holiday in the late 90's where we flew to Boston, then drove across to Niagara Falls, then down the East coast via NYC, Philadelphia, Washington DC, the Outer Banks NC to Greenville TN to visit a friend. We then flew back out of Charlotte NC. I think we did about 2600 miles in all.

Where in the World have you been? 10 years 6 days ago #28313

I used to travel a lot with work - I was a laser service engineer with customers worldwide.
So...
England: (born in Devon, lived in Northumberland, Surrey, Sheffield (Uni) and Bedfordshire (currently), parents now live in N.Yorkshire); Scotland, Wales, (never been to Ireland!), Isle of Man, Jersey.
France, Germany (extensively), Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Russia, Turkey, South Africa, Japan, S.Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Mexico,
USA - New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, Carlsbad (CA), Charlotte (NC), Dallas, Spartanburg (SC), Greenville (TN), Atlanta, Boston, plus short stays or transits through many other Cities and States.
Canada - Toronto and Kincardine, ON (we have friends here).
A mate and I did a road trip holiday in the late 90's where we flew to Boston, then drove across to Niagara Falls, then down the East coast via NYC, Philadelphia, Washington DC, the Outer Banks NC to Greenville TN to visit a friend. We then flew back out of Charlotte NC. I think we did about 2600 miles in all.

Awesomeness :) Now that is seeing the world and her cultures :y: Boy I bet you have some stories :)

Re:Where in the World have you been? 10 years 5 days ago #28321

I was born in Switzerland (mom is Swiss & dad is from Peru in south america)
I lived a few yers in Switzerland and then we moved to Peru. Actually i'm living in Switzerland, near Bern but working for Honda in Geneva

So i've been in :
Peru, Argentina,Chile, Mexico and Brazil

Like Martin Bell i have to chance to travel lot's with work....
France, Blegium, Germany, Sweden, Portugal, Spain, USA (miami, California and NY), Italy

In the past i used to race Motorcycles so i've been in the most european countries with a motocycle racetrack:
Czech Republic, Germany, England, Spain, Italy, France and USA

I Have just booked the grandstand seats for my wife and I in the Jorge Lorenzo fan club, We leave on Friday For Spain :)

I must say i'm more into the HRC guys, as i have the chance to know both of them personnaly :P :P

And on top of my to do list : Visit Australia
:y:
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Re:Where in the World have you been? 10 years 5 days ago #28323

:P Manotas,
I'm looking for a CRX Vtech to replace my old C4 VTS for a symbolic Euro. Do you have it???????? :whistle:

Where in the World have you been? 10 years 4 days ago #28329

Well, I'm born and still living in Norway..

Thanks to traveling a bit in work, and some vacations, I have visited the following:
Sweden, Denmark (neighbors, of course), Germany, Spain, France, Belgium, Greece, Italy, England, Ireland, Scotland, China, Singapore, USA, Mauritius. :)

On my wishlist: Japan, South Africa, Australia, Canada. :y:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.