Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:Where in the World have you been? 9 years 11 months ago #28330

I was born in Switzerland (mom is Swiss & dad is from Peru in south america)
I lived a few yers in Switzerland and then we moved to Peru. Actually i'm living in Switzerland, near Bern but working for Honda in Geneva

So i've been in :
Peru, Argentina,Chile, Mexico and Brazil

Like Martin Bell i have to chance to travel lot's with work....
France, Blegium, Germany, Sweden, Portugal, Spain, USA (miami, California and NY), Italy

In the past i used to race Motorcycles so i've been in the most european countries with a motocycle racetrack:
Czech Republic, Germany, England, Spain, Italy, France and USA

I Have just booked the grandstand seats for my wife and I in the Jorge Lorenzo fan club, We leave on Friday For Spain :)

I must say i'm more into the HRC guys, as i have the chance to know both of them personnaly :P :P

And on top of my to do list : Visit Australia
:y:

Nicely done, although I'm am a Jorge fan I would still be very happy to meet Dani or Marc and any of the GP Riders as they all have amazing talent:)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Where in the World have you been? 9 years 11 months ago #28331

Well, I'm born and still living in Norway..

Thanks to traveling a bit in work, and some vacations, I have visited the following:
Sweden, Denmark (neighbors, of course), Germany, Spain, France, Belgium, Greece, Italy, England, Ireland, Scotland, China, Singapore, USA, Mauritius. :)

On my wishlist: Japan, South Africa, Australia, Canada. :y:

great list, I wonder if travelling to the 7 states of Australia would be like visiting the various countries of Europe :P :P :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Where in the World have you been? 9 years 11 months ago #28333

come to aus first, heaps of great places for rc

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.