Keyword

TOPIC:

Tamiya BigWig #4 "Shadow Edition" 10 years 2 months ago #27733

HI!... So this will be my 4th Bigwig build. This one will be a bit different from what I usually do. No boxart on this one. This one will be custom a bit with a "Shadow" theme. You'll see what I mean... :evil:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Tamiya BigWig #4 "Shadow Edition" 10 years 2 months ago #27766

HI!... Got some more parts done today. I'm having a heck of a time getting some of the parts to take the black RIT dye. Off the same parts sprue too. :unsure:

Last edit: by THE H.P FREAK.

Tamiya BigWig #4 "Shadow Edition" 10 years 1 month ago #27773

Looks good so far, whatever problems you're having with the dye :y:

I'm guessing the bodywork is also going to be black? ;) How are you fixed for stealth decals?

:)

Tamiya BigWig #4 "Shadow Edition" 10 years 1 month ago #27779

HI!... Yes everything will be black. Body is is going a metallic black still with the white sides. Was going to just run original Bigwig decals on it. Would be nice to get a set that is in a kinda black/white version. Light and dark greys. lol.

Tamiya BigWig #4 "Shadow Edition" 10 years 1 month ago #27785

Tamiya BigWig #4 "Shadow Edition" 10 years 1 month ago #27787

Hi,

Nice job...! Lokks pretty good. Keep us posted :y: :y:
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Tamiya BigWig #4 "Shadow Edition" 10 years 1 month ago #27791

Tamiya BigWig #4 "Shadow Edition" 10 years 1 month ago #27792

Wow, cool!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Tamiya BigWig #4 "Shadow Edition" 10 years 1 month ago #27798

HI!... Got some more work done to the BigWig tonight. Got the Technigold motor cleaned up and installed. 17T pinion. All new wires. Vintage Futaba ESC and RX. Since this BIGWIG is being built with available mods of the time period, I decided to go ESC on it. Plus all the electronics are black, to go with the theme of the project. :P The gold lettering stands out with the gold Technigold motor. I'm kinda at a stand still currently. Still have to order a TBG body and find some original decals. Wish I was better on the PC. I would luv to make black&white versions of the original BigWig decals to use on the car since the body will be black. I also need to find a set of front lower control arms. That's going to be a challenge since they are hard to come by these days. :(

Tamiya BigWig #4 "Shadow Edition" 10 years 1 month ago #27799

Nice black on black B)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.