Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Team Associated RC10 DS 10 years 4 months ago #26303

HI!... Well I picked this RC 10 DS up awhile ago off ebay. The previous owner did some mods too it like installing the long front "A" arms and stock RC10 rear arms and shock tower on it. He gave me all the other RC10 DS parts for it minus the wheels/tires.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Team Associated RC10 DS 10 years 4 months ago #26304

HI!... So I stripped the chassis down to bare and then glass beaded it getting it ready for gloss black powder coating.

Team Associated RC10 DS 10 years 4 months ago #26305

HI!... Got the rear shock tower and the front/rear "A" Arms. These are NIP and were given to me with the car when I bought it.

Team Associated RC10 DS 10 years 4 months ago #26306

HI!... Well got the car torn apart tonight. Found I need to get some proper length hinge pins. Might make some at work. Ordered a gear cover, front wheels and the MSC servo mounts. Also bought a set of original RC10 DS Mustang decals.

Team Associated RC10 DS 10 years 4 months ago #26353

:) Cool a RC10 DS Remembers

Team Associated RC10 DS 10 years 3 months ago #26550

HI!... Well some parts came in for the RC10 DS today. I still need to get a Novak ESC and bring the chassis in for powder coating.

Team Associated RC10 DS 10 years 3 months ago #26555

Unusual car really interested in this your doing some cracking resto's lately :y:

Team Associated RC10 DS 10 years 3 months ago #26567

Very cool car mate B) will you be repainting the shell or happy to replace decals? I had a look at some other rc10ds cars and this will look sweet as :woohoo: did the po cut the arches out to suit those tyres? looking forward to seeing you "new" chassis :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Team Associated RC10 DS 10 years 3 months ago #26571

HI!... Actually I just bought another RC10 DS off of Ebay last night. Should be here in a week. That one has a brand new Mustang body on it. So I'll be using that one with the new decals. This one will be a shelf queen. The one that's coming I might build it into a runner. I would luv to get this body for it though, but they are super rare.

Team Associated RC10 DS 9 years 11 months ago #28277

HI!... It has begun.... :evil:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.