Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Team Associated RC10 DS 9 years 11 months ago #28420

HI!... So going stir crazy here not being able to do much because of my hand. So I said F#*k it and decided to work on the RC10 DS. I got the "C" stamp chassis back from the powder coaters. Looks great. :woohoo: This is as far as I have got. Stealth trans has all new internals. Whole car has full ball bearings. Still need to rebuild the shocks and add electronics to it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Team Associated RC10 DS 9 years 11 months ago #28428

HI!... Well I got some more work done on the RC10 DS this afternoon. Pretty much got it together. It's got all NIP electronics in it. The motor is almost new also. Only used 4-5 times. It's got 0.56 shocks on it but they are black plastic? I'm going to order two hard anodized 0.56 shock kits from AE in a bit to replace them. I've been on the search for a long time now for the proper chrome wheels but to no avail. So I might just skillfully paint these one's chrome with the gold wheel inserts. I still need to find the MSC resistor mount. I have all NIP MSC parts. Just need the black metal mount. I'll probably work on the body tomorrow. It's new but the previous owner painted it ALL black instead of the bottom section that needs to be green. I might try to get some green decals made up to fix that. I have new Mustang decals for it so I will have to peel off the one's the original owner applied. They were applied very poorly and not in the correct areas.

Team Associated RC10 DS 9 years 11 months ago #28433

Looks great B)

Team Associated RC10 DS 9 years 7 months ago #30847

HI!... and some rare MSC brackets for my RC10 - DS project :

Team Associated RC10 DS 9 years 3 months ago #32884

HI!... I still have to fit a few more decals to the body and fix the rear spoiler. Previous owner cut it out wrong and had it mounted backwards. :roll:

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus

Team Associated RC10 DS 9 years 2 months ago #33175

HI!... Got some more work don on the DS the other day. Installed some nice wheels and finished off applying the decals. I still have to make a rear spoiler out of some left over lexan I have. The original was butchered by the previous owner.

The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Team Associated RC10 DS 9 years 2 months ago #33181

:woohoo: tooooooooooo nice hp. I fond of this asso

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.