Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Motors 3 years 2 days ago #65731

You make wheelings on 150m Richard... :D

The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, stingray-63, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Motors 3 years 1 day ago #65742

Brilliant. It certainly goes well.  If I do go 2S with my Yokomo Twister S motor and an 18T pinion mine should be pretty nifty too. 

Lee
Regards

Lee

Last edit: by jord001.

Motors 3 years 1 day ago #65744

The red twister is a nice motor. And was a competition one when it arrived. I have 2 of them. 1 red and 1 gold sticker. But I don't know their turn number.
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Motors 3 years 1 day ago #65745

From what I found in a quick search they are supposedly a 17 Turn motor but I don't honestly know. I still have the original spare springs, brushes and the paperwork that came with it but it only tells you how to run the motor in and about gear ratios for certain cars and how long a 1700mah battery will last depending on the track etc etc, but nothing about the motor its self.  

It was quick in the Lunchy, I never tried it in anything else. Battery used to last 5 mins max, but I can't remember what mah they were.  

Lee
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Motors 2 years 11 months ago #65808

I have a ezrun combo with 13T 3000kv bl motor and 35sl esc. Is it better than my 17x2 brushed motor? I want to put it in my dt03

Motors 2 years 11 months ago #65810

I have a ezrun combo with 13T 3000kv bl motor and 35sl esc. Is it better than my 17x2 brushed motor? I want to put it in my dt03

Short anser (because I lost the long one :( ) - no, but it'll be close. I'd guess 95% the RPM & 65% of torque, but more efficient. Depends on how good the 17T motor is TBH :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Motors 2 years 11 months ago #65812

Thank you Jonny. I will put it inside the dt03 and see if I'll have a best run time. I trimmed it middle power. 

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.