Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Ebay new buys & project buys.

My Ebay new buys & project buys. 6 months 3 days ago #55485

Have wanted one of these for a bit, Finally scored one with plenty of hop ups and in great condition. Got it for a sweet price with Ebays 15% discount code :P It's missing the side decals but I have a plan for something simple and unique which is on the way ;)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay new buys & project buys. 6 months 3 days ago #55486

AndyAus wrote: Have wanted one of these for a bit, Finally scored one with plenty of hop ups and in great condition. Got it for a sweet price with Ebays 15% discount code :P It's missing the side decals but I have a plan for something simple and unique which is on the way ;)

What's that dune buggy?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay new buys & project buys. 6 months 3 days ago #55487

stingray-63 wrote: What's that dune buggy?


Team Associated SC10 B :cheer:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay new buys & project buys. 6 months 3 hours ago #55524

ACHTUNG PANZER! Just scored this on Tradera (Swedish ebay), a very dusty vintage Gepard Flakpanzer,mostly intact with parts still on the trees and an unused decal set,the gearbox is a work of art,it's going to be quite a job to restore this one,i think quite alot of reseach will be needed,i'll just clean it up and put it on the shelf for now.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by stevieg.

My Ebay new buys & project buys. 6 months 2 hours ago #55525

stevieg wrote: ACHTUNG PANZER! Just scored this on Tradera (Swedish ebay), a very dusty vintage Gepard Flakpanzer,mostly intact with parts still on the trees and an unused decal set,the gearbox is a work of art,it's going to be quite a job to restore this one,i think quite alot of reseach will be needed,i'll just clean it up and put it on the shelf for now.

That thing is gorgeous. I'll be watching your progress closely.
The following user(s) Liked this: stevieg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay new buys & project buys. 6 months 2 hours ago #55526

Don't hold your breath Blakbird,it might be a while before i start on this one,still working on my last Tradera buy,a Lambo Cheetah.BTW i see your into trucks,check out the pictures of my Cascadia i just uploaded.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay new buys & project buys. 6 months 1 hour ago #55527

stevieg wrote: Don't hold your breath Blakbird,it might be a while before i start on this one,still working on my last Tradera buy,a Lambo Cheetah.

Too late, I am already holding my breath and starting to turn purple. You better get cracking.

BTW i see your into trucks,check out the pictures of my Cascadia i just uploaded.

Very nice! I like the pinstriping you applied. I haven't built my Cascadia yet, but I am interested in doing something that is not just a solid color so you've provided good inspiration.
The following user(s) Liked this: stevieg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay new buys & project buys. 6 months 1 hour ago #55529

Very nice find. The gepard is rare.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay new buys & project buys. 5 months 1 week ago #55745

So after selling my other Two group C car's I have decided to keep this runner chassis :) Although the Merc body did tidy up enough for a runner, I couldn't help myself and have ordered a new body to strap to it :) While I wait for it to arrive I wonder if anyone can guess what I have bought :laugh: First clue is "you don't normally see it in 1/10"



If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay new buys & project buys. 5 months 1 week ago #55748

Sure it's not a off road rc :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jonny RetroAndyAus
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.