Keyword

TOPIC:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 4 years 10 months ago #55485

Have wanted one of these for a bit, Finally scored one with plenty of hop ups and in great condition. Got it for a sweet price with Ebays 15% discount code :P It's missing the side decals but I have a plan for something simple and unique which is on the way ;)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 4 years 10 months ago #55486

Have wanted one of these for a bit, Finally scored one with plenty of hop ups and in great condition. Got it for a sweet price with Ebays 15% discount code :P It's missing the side decals but I have a plan for something simple and unique which is on the way ;)

What's that dune buggy?

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 4 years 10 months ago #55487

What's that dune buggy?

Team Associated SC10 B :cheer:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 4 years 10 months ago #55524

ACHTUNG PANZER! Just scored this on Tradera (Swedish ebay), a very dusty vintage Gepard Flakpanzer,mostly intact with parts still on the trees and an unused decal set,the gearbox is a work of art,it's going to be quite a job to restore this one,i think quite alot of reseach will be needed,i'll just clean it up and put it on the shelf for now.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus

Last edit: by stevieg.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 4 years 10 months ago #55525

ACHTUNG PANZER! Just scored this on Tradera (Swedish ebay), a very dusty vintage Gepard Flakpanzer,mostly intact with parts still on the trees and an unused decal set,the gearbox is a work of art,it's going to be quite a job to restore this one,i think quite alot of reseach will be needed,i'll just clean it up and put it on the shelf for now.

That thing is gorgeous. I'll be watching your progress closely.
The following user(s) Liked this: stevieg

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 4 years 10 months ago #55526

Don't hold your breath Blakbird,it might be a while before i start on this one,still working on my last Tradera buy,a Lambo Cheetah.BTW i see your into trucks,check out the pictures of my Cascadia i just uploaded.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 4 years 10 months ago #55527

Don't hold your breath Blakbird,it might be a while before i start on this one,still working on my last Tradera buy,a Lambo Cheetah.

Too late, I am already holding my breath and starting to turn purple. You better get cracking.

BTW i see your into trucks,check out the pictures of my Cascadia i just uploaded.

Very nice! I like the pinstriping you applied. I haven't built my Cascadia yet, but I am interested in doing something that is not just a solid color so you've provided good inspiration.
The following user(s) Liked this: stevieg

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 4 years 10 months ago #55529

Very nice find. The gepard is rare.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 4 years 9 months ago #55745

So after selling my other Two group C car's I have decided to keep this runner chassis :) Although the Merc body did tidy up enough for a runner, I couldn't help myself and have ordered a new body to strap to it :) While I wait for it to arrive I wonder if anyone can guess what I have bought :laugh: First clue is "you don't normally see it in 1/10"

Attachments:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 4 years 9 months ago #55748

Sure it's not a off road rc :D

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.