Keyword

TOPIC:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 9 years 2 months ago #32913

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 9 years 2 months ago #32914

HI!... Andy I think your right. I was confused a bit. Guess that's what happens when I've been sitting at home for 4 days with the Flu and a 102 temp. :sick:

I have a set of "A" parts that are black. If you want to trade for your blue ones,
I'm game. I'll even throw some cash on top to make it interesting. B)

Thanks for the offer but I like the contrast :laugh: Besides 102temp you may not be thinking clearly :ohmy: :cheer:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 9 years 2 months ago #33013

Picked up another Traxxas tonight (nitro rustler) :whistle: Full alloy upgrades and plenty of spares :y: cheap cheap :whistle:

Attachments:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 9 years 2 months ago #33075

With all my resto's recently My screws and bits are starting to run low, came across this box (which I purchased) I think I got a good deal but how much do you all estimate it is worth? for my peace of mind :blush:

Attachments:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 9 years 2 months ago #33079

I have an awful lot of boxes like that so it's difficult to see them as particularly valuable - but I suppose you could add up the bare minimum each bit would could on its own (i.e. 6 xtals £4 each, 10 pinions ditto, 8 spanners £1 each, 3 new motor plates ditto, 3 oil bottles £2 each, equivalent of 2 packets of bodyclips ditto, box itself £4) ... if my early morning maths is up to the task, I make that 89 GBP already, which of course is already ludicrously high & assumes you will use all of it (so I hope you didn't spend that much ;) ). I also see a lot of other useful bits in there (brass balljoints, shock ends, drive parts etc) none of which are particularly valuable individually but can be very useful if the alternative is buying (and waiting for) a whole parts back or sprue. I can also see some filler there - narrow shock collars, used lock nuts etc.

:)

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 9 years 2 months ago #33081

I have an awful lot of boxes like that so it's difficult to see them as particularly valuable - but I suppose you could add up the bare minimum each bit would could on its own (i.e. 6 xtals £4 each, 10 pinions ditto, 8 spanners £1 each, 3 new motor plates ditto, 3 oil bottles £2 each, equivalent of 2 packets of bodyclips ditto, box itself £4) ... if my early morning maths is up to the task, I make that 89 GBP already, which of course is already ludicrously high & assumes you will use all of it (so I hope you didn't spend that much ;) ). I also see a lot of other useful bits in there (brass balljoints, shock ends, drive parts etc) none of which are particularly valuable individually but can be very useful if the alternative is buying (and waiting for) a whole parts back or sprue. I can also see some filler there - narrow shock collars, used lock nuts etc.

:)

Thanks JR, that's how I looked at it too :P I definitely didn't pay that much just need peace of mind :blink: :laugh:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 9 years 2 months ago #33083

:) good plan Andy. I bought 3 empty boxes on radio spares and I am still crying with the price :pinch:
the pilot heads are intersting too :y:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 9 years 2 months ago #33096

This is 1 of those situations where I was out bid on local bulk lot :S A week or so later I noticed it had been relisted :huh: Suspected buyer didn't read all the listing and backed out :angry: , So I contacted the seller and made a deal :y:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 9 years 2 months ago #33098

COOOOOLLLLLLLL.
Another boomerang.
Nice froggy body too :y:

My Ebay / Marketplace new & project buys. 9 years 2 months ago #33105

COOOOOLLLLLLLL.
Another boomerang.
Nice froggy body too :y:

:) :) :) This Boomerang is going to be more custom, I have a VRX body that should fit nice ;) Not entirely sure about the Frog, Maybe a Froggy mutant challenger :laugh:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.