Keyword

TOPIC:

Got an XB car that is in no database 6 years 1 month ago #48953

I forgot, the 57817 is on page 207.
It's all good :-)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Got an XB car that is in no database 6 years 1 month ago #48965

Does the book also contain things like the bodysets that weren‘t available as complete kits?
E.g. Porsche 935 Jägermeister, Porsche 908, BMW M3 Autotech, Mercedes 190 Berlin 2000 etc.?

Got an XB car that is in no database 6 years 1 month ago #48966

It contains a listing of all spare parts optional parts and limited edition parts, but no images of them. And all text is Japanese!

Also some models (some limited edition.etc) are not listed with images but are listed.

Lars

Does the book also contain things like the bodysets that weren‘t available as complete kits?
E.g. Porsche 935 Jägermeister, Porsche 908, BMW M3 Autotech, Mercedes 190 Berlin 2000 etc.?

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Got an XB car that is in no database 6 years 4 weeks ago #48992

Okay, thank you.

Btt, I started a request at Tamiya-Carson Germany. No response yet, I will keep you updated if there is an answer.
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Got an XB car that is in no database 6 years 4 weeks ago #49011

Got response: Tamiya Germany does not know the model. They assume that is has been manufactured by Tamiya Japan as a merchandise item, but they don‘t have the chance to get this information from Japan.
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, stingray-63

Got an XB car that is in no database 6 years 4 weeks ago #49013

I'm pretty sure the model is for a Japanese company, probably ARTA, which is a big racing team in Japan.

I found another Yahoo auction of the same model, but item number is not mentioned in this listing (only mentions it's a limited edition)
page.auctions.y...74308#desc

Got an XB car that is in no database 5 years 2 months ago #53724

I found another one:
www.ebay.de/itm...3562100731

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.