Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

mad bull 4 years 1 week ago #58930

hi, im new to this site so be kind! i've started collecting again after 30yrs, i have just got hold of a 1992 super blackfoot and a mad bull,
i was wondering what the mad bull is worth as i dont treally like them? it is complete apart from the shell.

i tried to add a photo but its really pixelated

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus. Reason: Photo

mad bull 4 years 1 week ago #58931

Welcome on board

mad bull 4 years 1 week ago #58932

thanks, whats the easiest way to add photos, they are taken on iphone so will always be a large

mad bull 4 years 1 week ago #58933

Hi,
The photo you attached to your top post looks fine.
When composing the message and uploading them, the preview will look very pixelated, but it will be all fine when you have posted and the images are fully uploaded.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

mad bull 4 years 1 week ago #58934

cool thanks! have you any ideas on the mad bull

mad bull 4 years 1 week ago #58935

A "sold listings" search on ebay suggests you'd get 35 to 40 GBP (less eBay and Paypal fees, less post) for an incomplete Mad Bull.

You could squeeze a bit more out of it by selling it as 4 lots - wheels & tyres, radio gear, mechanical speed control, rest of the chassis.

TBH unless space is really at a premium I'd keep it as you're bound to want some of the bits at some point, or maybe you could get a cheap body for it. A car you dislike sounds ideal for when talentless friends/family want a go ;)

mad bull 4 years 1 week ago #58936

I have a grasshopper 2 body to paint if needed. But available after confinment. French post is almost stoped.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.