Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fly Sky FS GT3C 3 years 9 months ago #60632

Afternoon All,

Just received the above Radio, first one like this i have purchased as i am used to normal sticks.
So i have a few questions

1 is this Radio ok for starters
2 The receiver included is minute, really small. I am only used to the larger receivers from the retro era so i guess tech has got smaller?
3 Sorry to keep on about retro and older is better, but the hand controller as good as i hope it is, no way feels as good quality as my old Acoms or Futaba kit, again is this normal

Cheers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Fly Sky FS GT3C 3 years 9 months ago #60634

Flysky is a good brand. I always was surprised with these so small rx. Same transmitters look cheap. But they are good quality.
The following user(s) Liked this: Racing393

Fly Sky FS GT3C 3 years 9 months ago #60635

Cheers for the feedback

Re:Fly Sky FS GT3C 3 years 9 months ago #60639

The GT3C is perfect for a general use radio. I use mine on anything from a Lunch Box to a crawler doing technical trails. Its precise and reliable. Nor one problem for about 3 years. Only considering buying the 1200mah battery now as the stock one seems like its going.

The only issue you should have is that silly foam on the steering wheel. This is easily fixed with a traxxas foam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following user(s) Liked this: Racing393

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.