Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 5 years 2 months ago #53807

Deal went very well, was a pleasure to chat over the phone a few times from UK to Belgium.

It’s quite nerve racking putting our trade under scrutiny but we both happy and got what we want.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, koenc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 5 years 2 months ago #53819

Very interested to see how you manage to add the extra axle because I would like to do something similar. I want to add a RC4WD folding hydraulic crane behind the cab but still have enough length on the 5th wheel to pull a trailer.

Of course, i will open a thread for this. But it will take time, i haven'e decided yet if it should be a 8x8 or only 8x4. So i'm checking whats availble on the market for driven front axles ( thicon, Lesu, etc )

A hydraulic folding crane has also crossed my mind....the biggest issue are the costs. I've seen a complete kit for about 1800€... and after my last order for my 1:1 Mustang i'll have to wait a while until my bank account heals a bit :P :P
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 5 years 2 months ago #53828

Of course, i will open a thread for this. But it will take time, i haven'e decided yet if it should be a 8x8 or only 8x4. So i'm checking whats availble on the market for driven front axles ( thicon, Lesu, etc )

The Lesu axles look very nice but I haven't tried them. They also have transmissions and transfer cases for driving the front wheels.

A hydraulic folding crane has also crossed my mind....the biggest issue are the costs. I've seen a complete kit for about 1800€... and after my last order for my 1:1 Mustang i'll have to wait a while until my bank account heals a bit :P :P

I was in the same boat but RC4WD has a tremendous sale on construction equipment right now. The truck mounted crane is marked down from $1400 to $950. This is still a lot of money, of course, but I couldn't pass up that huge discount while it lasts.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 5 years 2 months ago #53830

This lovely package showed up from Belgium today.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, mongoose1983

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 5 years 2 months ago #53833

Amazing motors :y:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 5 years 2 months ago #53835

Amazing motors :y:

Thanks, now I need to figure out what to do with them. The pink Acto-Power is going in my re-re Dyna Storm. I'm not so sure about the others. One would probably be at home in the Egress and another in the Top Force.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 5 years 2 months ago #53836

The 01r on the egress and the 02h in the top force

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 5 years 2 months ago #53837

Final got myself a Blackfoot Xtreme body, It came with a chassis too :laugh: :laugh: My plan is actually to mount it on to a King Blackfoot chassis ( Because the chassis looks better IMO ;) ) Anyone looking to buy a BF Xtreme / Mud Blaster II / Bush Devil II chassis? ;)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 5 years 2 months ago #53839

this body looks pretty nice. :y:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 5 years 2 months ago #53840

this body looks pretty nice. :y:

Thank's yes I think so too :) The Xtreme body is the same as the King but it has a hood scoop and differences in the grill :)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 1.034 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.