TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 4 months ago #69364

Nice collection Richard.  
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #69390

Had some more 3D filament arrive today along with 2 spare pairs of cutters and 2 packs of 8mm rubber feet which will be just right for my RC stands although they will probably come in handy for other stuff.  

I can feel some bright green wheels might coming in the future.

Lee
Regards

Lee
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #69401

I can feel some bright green wheels might coming in the future.

Oooooohhh...  I had my eye on some lime green Rays TE37's a while ago.
Didn't have a body shell for them to go with though, so didn't get them 
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #69411

Well, here is what I received today

Yes there is a manual missing from the download Marui section on Tamiyabase... How can I get this fixed (JPG Scans and PDF available on demand).
And for the flyer, it is from Marui british importer (Amerang),  and dated from December 1985 :)
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, Lemsko, jord001, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #69456

Yes there is a manual missing from the download Marui section on Tamiyabase... How can I get this fixed (JPG Scans and PDF available on demand).
And for the flyer, it is from Marui british importer (Amerang),  and dated from December 1985 :)

PM sent
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: silvertriple, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #69468

PM sent

Lars,
I tried to send the PDF thru the mail address but it came back with a postmaster error. I sent you the information thu some PMs. I also sent you a download link in one of the PMs.
Thanks
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #69481

Yesterday I had my Christmas orders arrive.  So now I can have a build day with my grandson. Of course they are for use at my house and will have to stay here. This also makes sure his mom doesn't kill me for buying them. 

I got him the Rising Fighter and a Lunchy. They're both basic models but that's all he needs because they are easy to build (and repair) although he puts his Lego kits together almost with his eyes shut so I don't think he will have much trouble building these two. 

I treated myself to the Blitzer as I've fancied one for a while and it was only £116 with an ESC 

I also started collecting the parts for my first SRB build.   Only a chassis plate so far but now I can make a replacement or even an upgrade from carbon fibre. I will eventually have a Sand Scorcher and a Ford Ranger to start with. 

Regards

Lee
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, silvertriple, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Last edit: by jord001.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #69491

You'll see the blitzer has a nice style. I'll see if it runs nice in few weeks for mine 😉
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #69492

Thanks Flo, I hope it drives well.

Nice! Delivered a day early, I got home from work and my new flysky gt3c was sitting next to the laptop.  Now to order some extra receivers and maybe a Sunbeam Stiletto shell. 
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 3 months ago #69493

Well... Finally time to disclosures comes...
As hinted yesterday, I got something while fetching kits to my favorite LHS. The owner is quite passionate about vintage rc cars, and it was a short discussion yesterday because of the Xmas period and the fact he had a very big day ahead, and there was customers queuing behind me, but somehow it was the accomplishment of our previous discussions about that car...

It's a Hirobo Bearcat SS, almost complete. The only part missing is the driver, and maybe some friction drivers. The diff works, and the belt is there, under the cache. There is quite a work, and that is going to be slotted in my projects queue...

And this was not the end of the projects queue addition of the week-end. But the other one requires a longer story...

Few weeks ago, I won an auction on ebay (alone to bid at the starting price) on a 3D printed Marui Samurai chassis from Dadio designs. It was quite an interesting find in view of a project I had in mind and that was going to materialise a way or an other...

And the day I received the chassis, one friend contacted me to propose a Marui Samurai with a broken chassis telling me I would probably need a 3D printed chassis to deal with it  . I can't describe how I felt about this on the moment it happened. I went to fetch it today, in the late afternoon... And this is a project on which there is a lot of work, but I can't describe how much i'm happy about it.

And that is not even the Samurai project that I was expecting to disclose later on in December, as one is waiting at my parents' place. So yes, there is double Samurai project materialising and I'm very happy right now :-D. I won't open project threads right now. I need to dismantle the Nichimo first and identify what is exactly missing/requiring work on that one. The Samurai and the Bearcat SS will be later that, and not sure in which sequence...
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, jord001, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 1.123 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.