Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Vintage Super Champ. 8 years 1 day ago #37490

Is complete, box art, original & comes with a full set of decals as the originals need replacing. Has a reciever, but comes with no transmitter & has the original manual. Would consider trading for an Advante, Egress, or Terror Scorcher but only if in excellent condition. I've also a Hilux 4x4 box art shelf queen & would trade it for those three buggies if shelf queens. A bit of a long shot but you don't get far if you'll never actually try.
My other car is a Tamiya - bumper sticker on my van

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by rcmadkiwi.

Vintage Super Champ. 8 years 1 day ago #37494

PM sent to you

Vintage Super Champ. 7 years 11 months ago #37557

Just to make it clear I'm into true shelf queens that have never been used & that's what I'm after. After thinking about it more I'd also trade for a re-release Advate or Egress as I'm over the vintage only attitude & thank God the Super Hotshot showed me the light.

Vintage Super Champ. 7 years 11 months ago #37901

I'd trade this for new build re-release box art Kyosho Optima.

Last edit: by rcmadkiwi.

Vintage Super Champ. 6 years 8 months ago #44971

I'd trade this for new build re-release box art Kyosho Optima.

Are putting one together now after the wife got a kit for a surprise birthday present. Now that I know how to post pictures here's the Super Champ, it comes with a parts bag & full set of repro (imho just as good - from MCI Racing) decals. Even the original battery straps are included & I'd sell slightly cheaper if you don't want the one piece aluminium wheel rims.

Vintage Super Champ. 6 years 8 months ago #44973

It looks pretty nice. Congrats.

Vintage Super Champ. 6 years 8 months ago #44982

It looks pretty nice. Congrats.

It still needs the original decals removed, primed, painted & new decals applied. If it doesn't sell I will get it finished but it's right down the to do list. I've stopped buying stuff to restore so at least the list isn't getting any longer at the moment although I'm watching with interest to see what Kyosho decide to re-release as it's my hope that they're wise enough to eventually do the Javelin again.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.