Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SRB joblot for Wild One joblot? Anybody? 5 years 10 months ago #49936

Hi :)

Have a look at this lot of old parts. I kinda lost interest in building another SRB buggy as I already have them in my collection, also I would like to try something different to have a little fun with.

I understand this might be a long shot but I would like to trade these for a similar lot of Wild One parts to start a buggy project. As usual I am not looking for anything shinny-new. You guys know I don't run from a pile of old, worn & dirty parts to start a project. Basically I would like to find a tub, arms and cage, maybe a bodyshell. Not in need of motor & wheels.

Anybody interested in making such trade? Just let me know ;)

You all have a good Tuesday! :)

Description, item and overall conditions:

- SRB chassis FRP plate original in good condition.
- Gearbox's internal gears in nice condition.
- pair of 65T and 70T vintage, never used.
- gearbox cover orig crack-free, nice.
- front beam tubes set. Lower one scuffed, all work.
- Internal bars for the front beam useable. One of them is slightly bent.
- two lower front arms in good useable conditions.
- Three original vintage ballrace adapters still in tree. Never used.
- Three rear shocks, have marks require rebuild or refill.
- Torsion bar set (New RERE) with brass joint and small bars to fit the rear susp. arms on the rear of the gearbox.
- Two rear shafts in good working condition
- Lower electronics bathtub. Vintage. Is worn and has black enamel paint.
- Rear Alu bar for SuperChamp buggy (original)
- Pair of Front wheels for SuperChamp buggy, vintage. Painted silver in good working condition, missing screws and tires.
- Pair of Front wheels for Rough rider, vintage. Wheels are painted silver, and tires are worn and one of them has a crack. Missing screws. Useable.
- Pair of rear CRP wheels with Rough rider tires, vintage. Tires are old and worn, CRP wheels are complete.
- Buggy Champ rere bodyshell, perfect conditions, crack free, only missing driver and lamps, has a nice champagne color paint and classic decals. Very nice, just dusty.

- o -

Detail pictures here:

The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, Cooltoys

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.