Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

it's okay to trade a Mountaineer customized for a Clodbuuster? 4 years 2 months ago #57963

I want to try a Monstertruck...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

it's okay to trade a Mountaineer customized for a Clodbuuster? 4 years 2 months ago #57964

It must to be a clod?

it's okay to trade a Mountaineer customized for a Clodbuuster? 4 years 2 months ago #57965

As long it's a monster truck... It would be fine Oh yes, I drop a flysky 2.4ghz tx in the deal.

Last edit: by Dash_Crash.

it's okay to trade a Mountaineer customized for a Clodbuuster? 4 years 2 months ago #57966

I totally get the idea of a Monster Truck, especially the Clod with it's ability to drive over pretty much anything (snow, deep water, Lunchboxes), but they do have flaws (low speed, battery drain, very poor sterring) ... my principle worry would be your valuation - a Mountaineer and a Clod are not equal, a Clod is worth less than half a Mountaineer in my opinion.

:)

it's okay to trade a Mountaineer customized for a Clodbuuster? 4 years 2 months ago #57967

so i'l go for a txt?

it's okay to trade a Mountaineer customized for a Clodbuuster? 4 years 2 months ago #57968

I could offer you a hirider2. Not the level of a mountainer but a good basher new old built.

it's okay to trade a Mountaineer customized for a Clodbuuster? 4 years 2 months ago #57970

I could offer you a hirider2. Not the level of a mountainer but a good basher new old built.

It has 4WS? it includes Radio?

Oh, is a 4x2 deal based on the Ultima chassis... Il pass, sorry.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by Dash_Crash.

it's okay to trade a Mountaineer customized for a Clodbuuster? 4 years 2 months ago #57973

I was sure ;) I keep my clod. It was my dad's one and I restored it boxart.

it's okay to trade a Mountaineer customized for a Clodbuuster? 4 years 2 months ago #57977

The Mountaineer is a beautiful Toyota, and so is the Clod Buster as a Chevrolet. If you want to run them, the Clod Buster is definitely an all-round better and more fun truck to drive.

Have a look at the kit prices below in a 1996 magazine:

Last edit: by mongoose1983.

it's okay to trade a Mountaineer customized for a Clodbuuster? 4 years 2 months ago #57984

my Mountaineer isn'tcoriginal, is black, also has decals mounted differently by first owner, it has a big hole in interior to fit a figure, has the bruiser Sleeper... Difficult to love, a equal trade for me...Originaly lacked some parts so Ihad to scavenge for them, like the gear selector ball from a volvo 1/14 truck and Duraluminnum frront axles.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.