Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60173

12 days from France to France another only 700kms to do... And now it is blocked at 25kms. That's crazy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60183

Shipped several larger items to UK the last week's took approx 5-7 days. Not bad with corana at its peak at that time.
Now waiting for five small orders from Hong Kong/Shenzhen, four are on a plane one is being transported with a mule was in Mongolia now in Kazachstan.
On package took 3 days to Germany and now in customs for 12 days.
One local package with a shinwa motortester is mia in some DHL hub for approx 14 days now. 🤦‍♂️

From Germany there is ATM no shipping to Australia and USA to name two or for premium pricing

Last edit: by waterbok.

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60184

From Germany there is ATM no shipping to Australia and USA to name two or for premium pricing

Yes I found that out a few weeks ago, I had bought some parts from a seller in Germany but was then completely refunded and advised about the no shipping issue :ohmy:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60189

In France, the concurent of the postal service is submerged. Every depot close due to too much parcels. My parcel is alone in a depot. :cry:

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60226

I had a really good experience with Asiatees.com. I bought their new 1/6th scale Willys on Saturday and it was at my door on Monday. They shipped Fedex and it wasn't even expensive.

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60227

Ho!!! Blackbird you wrote a very nice thing for a friend of mine. He is looking fir big scale jeep wyllis. Thank you very much.

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60228

I had a look on this wyllis. It looks nice. Need a little details but very interesting.

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60230

I had a look on this wyllis. It looks nice. Need a little details but very interesting.

It's actually a very nice scale model. Even the chassis and electronics are acceptable. Quite capable off road with no modifications. With a little weathering it would look perfect.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

WAH WAH Model Shop 3 years 9 months ago #60249

Letters takes more time these days.
I got one from UK today with some decals I ordered the 19th of May.
Not bad as parcels are a prioity in these times.

May have arrived yesterday since I did not checked my post, but not bad anyway.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.