Keyword

TOPIC:

Nice collection ahead... 2 years 9 months ago #67124

• RLine
  • RLine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
As mentioned in the Leopard 56002 thread, I have an option to buy a full collection. Very old stuff, mainly Robbe, Kyosho and Tamiya. In all conditions, stored in many boxes. Was quite hard to get a first quick overview. If I really would go for that I have enough stuff for restoration in the next years...;-)

To avoid affecting the other thread I started this new one to document the progress and to ask my question which definitely will come up.

As I mentioned in the 56002 thread beside the 56002 in perfect condition there are already some other beauties I spotted.Unfortunately there was no time at my first visit to search for details so I hope that missing parts will be somewhere in those boxes. And distance too far to check again and the seller will not be able to answer question like “can you please check if the double MSC and the wheels for the Porsche are still there”.  Here some pics:
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, TamiyafanTrieste, Lemsko, jord001, mirrorman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Nice collection ahead... 2 years 9 months ago #67125

OMG! That's exciting. Can't wait to see the other treasures. 👏
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Nice collection ahead... 2 years 9 months ago #67126

• RLine
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Funny thing on the Porsche. When I took out the model of the shelve I wondered that this body stuck on a completely unknow chassis. Obviously the person who bought the Tamiya Kit was only interessted in the body of the kit. All other parts in the box where not used. Unfortunatley spread overall...
Lets see what I can find. The manual which can be downloaded here will help. I think the Tyrell is complete and never runs or only few times. Unfortunatly I could not remove the body and I missed to check gears. But anyhow a nice find.....if I can find an agreement with the seller ;-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Last edit: by RLine.

Nice collection ahead... 2 years 9 months ago #67127

The body is not so easy to remove. Download the manual I don't remind me exactly how to do.
The following user(s) Liked this: RLine, jord001

Nice collection ahead... 2 years 9 months ago #67129

The following user(s) Liked this: RLine, Lemsko, jord001

Nice collection ahead... 2 years 9 months ago #67142

• RLine
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Another interesting item. Not Tamiya but it was built to transport the Leopard. I found out that this was originally based on a Panther 6x6 from the German Company Robbe Modellsport. 

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Nice collection ahead... 2 years 9 months ago #67143

Wahhhooo

Nice collection ahead... 2 years 9 months ago #67147

I saw one of those (the model, with a tank, couldn't tell you which one) in the flesh a while back, but painted much better TBH, in a basic desert/tan ... not particularly imposing in size, but the level of detail (and the investment :blink:) was impressive :y: Speed was very scale & it looked like a real one, just far away :)

Nice collection ahead... 2 years 9 months ago #67149

• RLine
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Unfortunatley there is now way for me to test it out if it is running and also not clear what functionalities are built in. Look at the radio in the background and furniture behind. It was kind of travel back to the 80ties when I vistited the place ;-)

Nice collection ahead... 2 years 9 months ago #67150

Try to buy all the lot. You always find to sale in case of need. ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: RLine, jord001

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.