Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Colour green the BigWig is in the Tamiya vid????? 10 years 2 months ago #27407

HI!... Anyone know what colour green the BigWig in the official Tamiya video is? It looks like a bright lime green. Checked Tamiya's current PS paint swatches and not much there that's close. Maybe PS-8 or PS-28 but the colour in the vid seems more lime green. I want to copy it for my 4TH BigWig build.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Colour green the BigWig is in the Tamiya vid????? 10 years 2 months ago #27408

Colour choices at the time would have been brush on PC9 Green or PC8 Light Green, which looks spot on to me, given the limitations of printing + old video ... I'd go with the modern PS8 Light Green & back it with PS1 White :y:

Colour green the BigWig is in the Tamiya vid????? 10 years 2 months ago #27411

HI!... If I use Tamiya paint then that's how I was thinking of going as well. Tonight I experimented with some Pactra paint I had. This might be it. Excuse my terrible paint job. This was done in a hurry on a old RC10 wing. This is Pactra RC-281 backed with Tamiya PS-1. Pretty close.

Last edit: by THE H.P FREAK.

Colour green the BigWig is in the Tamiya vid????? 10 years 3 weeks ago #28124

HI!... I actually found a pic of a Bigwig painted the green from the promotional video. Looks like this :

I think the PS-8 is the colour.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.