Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What is this please 6 years 9 months ago #44941

Hey stingray,
I don't think your chassis are worth anymore than you paid for them. This is just somebodys asking price who has seen??? Who knows where people come up with these numbers, he bought it at a yard sale for $40 now he is asking $100 figuring he will get $80 and double his money?? Who knows?? What ever it is, it is only worth what someone else will pay for it. A dollar is only worth a dollar because we all agree on that and so goes the international money market. Your 50 euros is worth 73.07 Canadian dollars today according to the bank of Canada website. That 100 Canadian dollar asking price is 68.43 euros or 60.65 pounds sterling or 78.16 US dollars so it really depends on where your standing ( or sitting at the time ) :)
All that being said when I am here in Canada and talking about buying something, 100 dollars is 100 dollars and that is when I need to deicide is it is worth it or not to me............hmmmmm.... something to think about.........:whistle:
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by oldwilly.

What is this please 6 years 9 months ago #44942

:blush: sorry, I didn't remind that you are canadian...
68€ is in my prices but with a body.
A friend gave me his 360 modena with only 1 test run. But if you want a multipurpose heavy duty chassis why not... And if you break it, no scare. ;)

What is this please 6 years 9 months ago #44943

:laugh: :laugh: That's right Canada...home of the cheapest dollar in the western world!!!

But we are way off topic now...and shouldn't you be working on your Blazer???? B)
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

What is this please 6 years 9 months ago #44944

:P too late. For your choice, I prefer spend 50 cad more for a ta05. ;)

What is this please 6 years 8 months ago #45429

These 2 parts came with a FAV I got recently but they're not for a FAV, Any ideas?

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

What is this please 6 years 8 months ago #45433

GRASSHOPPER

What is this please 6 years 8 months ago #45436

yep grasshopper 1

What is this please 6 years 8 months ago #45437

And/or Pajero wheelie :)
The following user(s) Liked this: Tamiya Madrid, stingray-63

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.