Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi..new to forum....my name is Rob.can anyone identify this chassis please? 5 years 8 months ago #51599

It is obviously front wheel drive...also a Tamiya...but unsure of model

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hi..new to forum....my name is Rob.can anyone identify this chassis please? 5 years 8 months ago #51600

Hi
Sorry...the last one please.
The one without front wheels

Hi..new to forum....my name is Rob.can anyone identify this chassis please? 5 years 8 months ago #51601

Hi
Sorry...the last one please.
The one without front wheels

It's a FF-01.
More info in the Chassis DataBase here: tamiyabase.com/...is/53-ff01
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Hi..new to forum....my name is Rob.can anyone identify this chassis please? 5 years 8 months ago #51607

Welcome Rob, the first is a dt01 fighter buggy rx and the second a mixed ff01 with tl01 friction shocks and ta02 rear body post parts.

Hi..new to forum....my name is Rob.can anyone identify this chassis please? 5 years 8 months ago #51610

Ho
Thanks..
What is the model?
As in....if it's a Grasshopper chassis...you know it is.
Or a Boomerang chassis...then you know it's a boomerang.
What car/model would this be used for?

Hi..new to forum....my name is Rob.can anyone identify this chassis please? 5 years 8 months ago #51613

No the first is a fighter buggy rx. And the ff01 could be a civic a primera a mondeo...........

Hi..new to forum....my name is Rob.can anyone identify this chassis please? 5 years 8 months ago #51614

Grasshopper and boomerang are very différents.

Hi..new to forum....my name is Rob.can anyone identify this chassis please? 5 years 8 months ago #51616

Have a look at the link I gave some post up from here.
There you will find a list of all models using the FF01 chassis. If my count is right, theres 16 to choose from.

Ho
Thanks..
What is the model?

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.