Keyword

TOPIC:

Digging out my old Celica Gr.B, Avante 2001 & Boomerang with my son 4 years 11 months ago #55151

• HRDNTS
  • HRDNTS's Avatar Topic Author
  • No Guts No Glory!
  • No Guts No Glory!
The Celica mainly got driven around tennis courts at school and fairly open spaces. It always had the Technigold in it, but then a lead feel off and it got pulled out and I must have moved onto bikes. The body has a few cracks in it but I tried to look after it by tapeing them up on the inside. I definitely rolled it once or twice. One time was because I had so much grip and turned too sharply, it went up on 2 wheels and onto it's lid!

I see the B6 chargers here. Seems to be a huge gap in pricing for what looks like the same thing. But I notice some don't have the logo on them. Are they copies to stay clear of? Some others have the logo but in different places. Do those kits come with a Tamiya plug for the battery?

The other one I had recommended was the gt power c607d. Let's you charge from the mains or car battery.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Digging out my old Celica Gr.B, Avante 2001 & Boomerang with my son 4 years 11 months ago #55226

• HRDNTS
  • HRDNTS's Avatar Topic Author
  • No Guts No Glory!
  • No Guts No Glory!
Time to slot the running Technigold back into the Celica this weekend! Will give it a little clean first... Might have to see how it goes now I've got a new battery that's charged up
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by HRDNTS.

Digging out my old Celica Gr.B, Avante 2001 & Boomerang with my son 4 years 11 months ago #55227

Very happy for you buddy. :y:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.