Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from Essex 4 years 6 months ago #56855

Hi guys,

Should have said hello a while back when i first found Tamiya base but i thought i would just have a play with a few old Tamiya cars i got from eBay just to revisit my childhood for a few weeks and then stick them in the loft next to the old Amiga's lol. Imagine my surprise that 16 cars later (and a very understanding wife sometimes) i would still be utterly addicted to these bloom things.

Anyway, i look forward to sharing my collection so far with you all.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello from Essex 4 years 6 months ago #56856

Welcome on tamiyabase. Very nice def. :y:

Hello from Essex 4 years 6 months ago #56857

Welcome to TamiyaBase, Redwizz :y:
Nice Land Rover!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Hello from Essex 4 years 6 months ago #56858

Looks like you've been doing some customizing. That appears to be a hybrid TXT-1 and TXT-2 chassis with lots of upgrades and a much newer Defender body. I see TXT-1 side plates and upgraded aluminum axle guards and TXT-2 wheels and tires. I also see 8 of the fancy TXT-2 aluminum reservoir shocks. Nice build!

Hello from Essex 4 years 6 months ago #56868

Yes it is indeed a TXT 1 but just a clone as i have reproduced most of the parts myself and with the help of a very nice man i know who owns a waterjet. It started life with me as two axles and has built up over the months to this. It has a rather lovely Defend body by Killerbody and some 3D printed parts holding the suspension together.

And this is my real TXT 1
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.