• Page:

TOPIC:

A "Hi!" from Switzerland - Dad's Collection Selling 1 year 5 months ago #72906

• EddyCH
  • EddyCH's Avatar Topic Author
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
Hi together,

Thank you for hopefully accepting me on board ;)

I am from Switzerland and my dad has a big collection of Tamiya kits and spare parts... mostly of the first 100 kits.

I am also doing rc cars / trucks, but more focusing on functional trucks. Currently, I am building a snow blower for a Kyosho Blizzard and my last project was a truck with a Tamyia Scania body, 8 x 8, switchable RWD or AWD, switchable differential lock (middle, back and front), as a dump truck with light (based on Kraftwerk unit from Austria) and sound by Servonaut (Germany).

As you see, I am not really a collector, I prefer building models. And my dad now want to sell his collection and just keep a few models. That's why I am here and now indexing all spare parts and selling step by step everything, mostly on ebay.

But if you are looking for a special spare part (or also a kit), feel free to contact me. At the moment, I have indexed around 20% of the spare parts, mostly of models from no. 58030 to 58090 (like first Wild Willy, Hotshot (II), Ford F-150 Ranger Blackfoot, Hornet, Thunder Shot,...). But it getting more and more,.... day by day ;)
As he told me, there are also some parts of the first Tamiya Cars, some parts and kits of the first tanks, and a lot of kits.

I am looking forward to help some of you with parts and kits.

Greetings from Heidiland ;)

Eddy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A "Hi!" from Switzerland - Dad's Collection Selling 1 year 5 months ago #72907

Welcome Eddy. If you could post some picts it could be more interesting. Not only what you want to sale. Your truck and kyosho to.

A "Hi!" from Switzerland - Dad's Collection Selling 1 year 5 months ago #72909

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
I am sorry. Here are some pictures of some of my projects and cars/trucks:

My current project - Snow Blower (based on the 3d files of Spyker Cat):

My truck (Scania 8x8) and my old Tamiya F-250:

Here are some other models: The Tamiya Juggernaut (probably 20 years old) and the old Kyosho Blizzard (probably around 25 - 30 years old):

This is probably gonna be the base model for the snow blower -> Kyosho Blizzard 2.0:
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Last edit: by EddyCH.

A "Hi!" from Switzerland - Dad's Collection Selling 1 year 5 months ago #72910

Yeahhh very nice. Is the hilift color from createx? I did same one on some rc bodies.

A "Hi!" from Switzerland - Dad's Collection Selling 1 year 5 months ago #72911

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
This was an effect color of Duplicolor. Unfortunately, the primer wasn't very good and the colour is kind of "loose" and cracking away. But this model also didn't had an easy life. I built it, when I was young. And I drove it also in a "young" way ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

A "Hi!" from Switzerland - Dad's Collection Selling 1 year 5 months ago #72912

Very welcome to the board 

I want to build a spyker blower, but my printer is too small for that.
Did you convert the hardware to metric stuff? I really hate to work on inch stuff..

A "Hi!" from Switzerland - Dad's Collection Selling 1 year 5 months ago #72916

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
I don't have a own 3d printer. That's why a professional company did it. I highly recommend to print it in ABS, as PLA is to week for a Snow Blower.

I did not change it to metric. Sometimes, it would have been easier, but the problems had been only small ones till now.

A "Hi!" from Switzerland - Dad's Collection Selling 1 year 1 month ago #73892

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild
After Christmas Holidays and a busy January, I am going on with the project "dissolving the collection".

It's crazy.... there are so many kits, built cars and spare parts. Probably there are around 20 boxes (size of a Tamiya truck kit) with spare parts... from the first kits (Porsche) up to models till mid of 90s...

For those, who are interested, I will bring these kits, built cars and spare parts on Ebay. Currently, there is a Sand Scorcher Kit (the new one from 2010), the Tamiya Carson BMW LMR Le Mans Kit, Tyrrell P34 Six Wheeler from 2000 as a Kit, Audi R8R Kit, Lancia 037 Rally Kit, Ferrari F310B Kit, Nissan 370Z Kit.... and within the next day, there will be the first Tank (King Tiger II) Kit, Lunch Box Body Kit, Toyota Toms Supra Kit and an original sealed Bullhead Kit!

The first VW Golf will also follow somewhen (but a built one with unpainted body), two built Lamborghini Countach.... some Buggys.... the Solar Vehicle....

A "Hi!" from Switzerland - Dad's Collection Selling 1 year 1 month ago #73893

Nice collection.  Some picts should be nice.

A "Hi!" from Switzerland - Dad's Collection Selling 1 year 1 month ago #73899

• EddyCH
  • Born to be Wild
  • Born to be Wild

Just to show a few one.... there are a lot more....

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, mirrorman, GToddC5

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.