Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 5 months ago #14538

Hilgay (Or Swaffham, Aylsham or Wisbech) at night are far scarier - more like "The Hills Have Eyes" or "28 Days Later"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 5 months ago #14542

• Edou
  • Edou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
How many t's are in The A-team? :silly:

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 5 months ago #14552

• Edou
  • Edou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
A lot. Ta-dadada ta-ta-ta...

:P

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 5 months ago #14553

Porsche959boy - don't bother, it's rubbish (Unless you never saw the original series).
Quite liked the remake of Dukes of Hazzard though - didn't at first, but once I'd watched it treating it as "A.N.Other film" & not "A remake of DoH", I quite enjoyed it. Knoxville annoys me....

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 5 months ago #14554

Yes I grew up watching the original series.. so maybe not a loss then! I also loved watching "Chips", so I hope there won't be a 'modernisation' of it!!
<p>Current projects:</p>

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 5 months ago #14559

Ahh, all I can suggest is, don't treat it as a remake, treat it as a new film in it's own right, & see how you get on.
Yep my bro & I used to love Chips too! & the Rockford Files, for some bizarre reason - possibly to do with american cars on TV to watch?
Monkey was our all time favourite as kids though!

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 5 months ago #14561

Monkey was awesome! I also was addicted to "Star Blazers"... the big "Missouri" class battleship/spaceship that had the "wave motion" gun in the bow of the ship. This was manga at it's best (apart from Akira).

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 5 months ago #14565

TV:
Simpsons, Futurama, Top Gear, QI, HIGNFY, Mock the Week, Red Dwarf, Miranda
Films:
Blues Brothers (the original one, not the crappy sequel), most Disney/Pixar stuff (I have kids :P ), pretty much anything comedy or sci-fi, Bourne series, Jack Ryan series
Old stuff from my childhood:
Dukes of Hazzard, Starsky and Hutch (for the car chases, not the plot :lol: ), Hitchhikers (books, radio series and TV series. Film was crap)

Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 5 months ago #14569

Monkey was awesome! I also was addicted to "Star Blazers"... the big "Missouri" class battleship/spaceship that had the "wave motion" gun in the bow of the ship. This was manga at it's best (apart from Akira).

If you like Star Blazers you need to watch the live action movie. No dubs as of yet so there is a lot of reading but it still kicks butt.

Re: Things I like to watch on the screen 11 years 5 months ago #14574

Watching the A-Team movie now... borderline total rubbish, but Jessica Biel is fine!! :blush:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.758 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.