Keyword

TOPIC:

My workshop 8 years 10 months ago #34468

You've got a fantastic space there, Andy.
I really evny you...
On the other hand, if I had all that available, I would probably forget going to work, and that is not good in the long run ;) :huh:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My workshop 8 years 10 months ago #34554

this thread motivated me for buying bigger house and made a great dream-built mancave like yours. please keep posting Andy :y: .

My workshop 8 years 10 months ago #34564

this thread motivated me for buying bigger house and made a great dream-built mancave like yours. please keep posting Andy :y: .

Nice one :) If you would like some more workshop ideas like I did, check out the amazing shop builds on this site that helped me :y: garagejournal

Cheers Andy...
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

My workshop 8 years 9 months ago #34783

Bit cold for body painting at the moment so I've started work on the bench and wall on the window side of the workshop :) Since I changed the layout of the workshop I had to get rid of the photo set as I had nowhere to store it :blink: I've been meaning to complete murals either side of the window for some time, so now that I need a new photo set and want to complete this wall here goes :laugh: I have covered the bench top with a thin blue rubber backed carpet and the section where the window shutter is (between the blue lines) will also get done as a divide between the 2 murals and to partially conceal ;) the last piece of the transformation will be to change the power outlets to black versions B)

Attachments:

My workshop 8 years 9 months ago #34784

Tonight I applied the carpet to the white shutter and painted the window side of it matt black :) I also painted the window frame matt black so that tomorrow I can apply the carpet above and below the shutter ;) Once I have reinstalled the shutter I can start outlining the 2 murals either side :woohoo:

My workshop 8 years 9 months ago #34790

And reinstalled the shutter with all the trimmings :y: Now to start drawing the mural outlines ;)

Attachments:

My workshop 8 years 9 months ago #34814

I've been working really hard on the first mural this weekend ;) Still plenty of details to do but very happy :)

sneak peak :whistle:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, Edou, stingray-63

My workshop 8 years 6 months ago #35644

I have had a couple of visitors to my shop recently and I was a little embarrassed how messy it had become :blush: , The Sun was out today which seemed to charge my batteries to sort it out :) I filled our 140 Litre rubbish bin with stuff from this epic clean :sick: and now the shop is looking perfect :) This big clean has also motivated me move on a few cars so I can get enough money to buy my grail Tamiya buggy :woohoo:

Attachments:

My workshop 8 years 6 months ago #35645

:laugh: the budget was gone in the corona. Nice rc showroom Andy :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

My workshop 8 years 6 months ago #35646

:laugh: the budget was gone in the corona

:P :P :whistle:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.