Keyword

TOPIC:

My workshop 5 years 11 months ago #49894

After coming home from our week long camping trip, I took Sunday to relax and had Monday book off too :) So Today I spent the whole day cleaning out the Garage ( Not the workshop :ohmy: :pinch: ) Still need to sort out a couple of shelves and throw a few more things but all in all I'm pretty happy with myself :P As a reward for the days effort I got this :) so I can do more chores :laugh: :unsure: ;)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, caprinut, stingray-63, Al

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My workshop 5 years 7 months ago #51799

Well my real world projects are keeping me very busy amongst life stuff :pinch: So finally there is enough welding job's I need to do that I could justify (to the wife :laugh: ) Buying a new MIG welder :P Luckily for me when I built my welding trolley a few years ago, I made it much bigger than my Inverter ARC needed so that any future welders would fit on it ;) Stoked :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Al

My workshop 5 years 6 months ago #52313

Another busy weekend of get things done :) Continued painting the skirtings as part of my effort to finish jobs around the house before Bailey's 1st Birthday :O Wet sanded another painting project ready for topcoat and Although I now have the enclosed trailer for the CHVRC meet, I decided to build the small trailer anyway as a study in welding with my new Mig :) Ready for the real project I bought the Mig for ( Modding the boat trailer :D ) I have to say that I was pretty good with an ARC but with a Mig I am really good, This thing is just point a shoot, once you have the settings right :) Anywho the trailer wont go to waste though, The Idea now it to make it a movable garden bed for the Wife to plant out :) #Migsrock #NotAtrailerHoarder

Put the aggressive wire wheel in the grinder today and cleaned up the frame ?

Then gave it a coat of dark grey epoxy paint ?
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My workshop 5 years 6 months ago #52316

I love the rims of your trailer Andy. They could be prettier polished and clear coated. :whistle: :evil: ;)

My workshop 5 years 6 months ago #52317

I love the rims of your trailer Andy. They could be prettier polished and clear coated. :whistle: :evil: ;)

Thanks Flo, They will definitely get a good clean :) But polishing is a step to far for this project :laugh:

My workshop 5 years 6 months ago #52319

:D

My workshop 5 years 6 months ago #52329

Nice projects mate :y:

I suck at welding, simply my eyes don't work with welding.
Got home from the optican a few hours ago, and I got a whooping 7 grades difference between my eyes, and that is how they were measured in 13'-
My glasses is worn and I need new ones, so my eyesight may have changed since then.

No wonder I have headache very often.

Glad on your behalf that you can weld, and for God sake, take care of your eyes!
My eyesight got worse after welding with sunglasses, don't do that, EVER!

My workshop 5 years 6 months ago #52340

Oh boy Caprinut Your poor eyes, Yes I always wear eye protection when grinding and an Auto tint welding helmet for that job :)

Attachments:

My workshop 5 years 6 months ago #52430

Continued on this little project ;) Wire wheeled everything then painted :)

Attachments:

My workshop 5 years 6 months ago #52431

And back together :) Just need to tidy up the jockey wheel and Next to build the garden box top ;)

Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.