Keyword

TOPIC:

My workshop 5 years 5 months ago #52433

Nicely done Andy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My workshop 5 years 5 months ago #52524

Continued on this little project ;) Wire wheeled everything then painted :)

Was watching this one as you posted, top job. I wish I had all that space....

My workshop 5 years 5 months ago #52539

Thanks buddy, A little more progress on this before I switched my shop to wood work to make the garden box :laugh:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

My workshop 5 years 5 months ago #52544

Very nicely done sir, great cut down job, it looks like it was always that size :y: . Your workshop sounds like mine, sometimes its mechanical, sometimes its wood working, not really enough space to leave both set up at the same time. I built one rolling cart/bench for the wood working equipment and recently built a new one for metal projects and greasy stuff. When you only have one room to work in you need to get creative and organized, very nice work :)
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

My workshop 5 years 5 months ago #52626

Just about done now :) Saw bench and planner paying for themselves again ;) Everything screwed together with 150mm gal counter sunk hexes :cheer: Need to make a little box from the left overs for the front and put a hardwood capping around the top :)

Attachments:

My workshop 5 years 5 months ago #52627

Very nice Andy.
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

My workshop 5 years 5 months ago #52657

well although we have just put potted plants in it for the moment, The garden trailer it done :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Manotas

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My workshop 5 years 5 months ago #52658

The side effect of all the house maintenance jobs and other projects is I haven't worked on RC since the beginning of the year :ohmy: Nevermind the state of my workshop :pinch: Well today I started the cleanup so I can hopefully get back in to some relaxing RC builds :laugh:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My workshop 5 years 4 months ago #52968

made excellent progress in my shop today/night :) Main bench is finally all clear and I went through most of my parts storage :ohmy: Currently sorting the electrical box :side: Just about ready to work on some cars again :P

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63

My workshop 5 years 4 months ago #52974

That's a lot of electrics. I guess you have one of these cheap Chinese import servo testers to get through that lot? . I found mine really handy actually.

I know what you you mean about mixing house work with hobby, got mess all over my bench at the moment. It's mainly going through my house tools saying where the "f" did I put that while turfing everything on my work bench :laugh:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.