Keyword

TOPIC:

My workshop 10 years 4 months ago #26543

:huh: Andy,
Can you find the time to sleep between TB, Your RC projects , Job and your workshop???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My workshop 10 years 4 months ago #26554

Great DIY skills Andy :y:

My workshop 10 years 4 months ago #26562

She just raised an eyebrow which in wife speak is "I don't think so buddy" :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh, how I know that look...
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

My workshop 10 years 4 months ago #26575

:huh: Andy,
Can you find the time to sleep between TB, Your RC projects , Job and your workshop???

Well TB is the easy 1 as I can at least jump on for a couple of hours before bed, RC projects are suffering at the moment due to work and workshop :pinch: but after Christmas things should calm down, on the home front at least :S :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

My workshop 10 years 4 months ago #26576

Great DIY skills Andy :y:

Thanks mate, I'm a justifier which means I couldn't possibly pay someone else lots of money to do a job I'm well capable of doing, It might take a while longer but the result will be worth it :P I'll spend silly money (sometimes :blink: ) acquiring rc cars though :pinch: :laugh:

My workshop 10 years 4 months ago #26577

She just raised an eyebrow which in wife speak is "I don't think so buddy" :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh, how I know that look...

Attachments:

My workshop 10 years 4 months ago #26578

HI!... ^^^^^ That's why I stay single! lol! :woohoo:

Re:My workshop 10 years 4 months ago #26589

HI!... ^^^^^ That's why I stay single! lol! :woohoo:

I found a wife that doesn't say a thing about my RC problems. Not even a sigh or an eyebrow raised. And just asked me last week what re-re's I want for Xmas.

Re:My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #26993

Sweet, so today I finished the frontage of the workshop seat and it also has a removable section to allow access to the drainage sump :D Still need to do the top, need to get more materials ::)

Attachments:

Re:My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #27007

So now that the deck has progressed to the point of sealing I have had a moment to move back inside and build a second bike stand for my builds :o ;) I was able to use an existing guide that I had from a bike trailer I had built a while ago then traded in on my new one (less the guide) The rest of the steel and the HD wheels I was gifted by the steel guy's across the road from work ;D So a cut or 2 later and a few welds and its a roller, I still need to add the mount for the ramp the loops for the tie downs, weld the back wheels not to turn and wire wheel then complete the second welds but great progress for tonight :D

Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.