Keyword

TOPIC:

My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #27013

Thinking of the Decking....
It's so large it should be possible to see on Google Earth :lol: :lol:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #27025

Thinking of the Decking....
It's so large it should be possible to see on Google Earth :lol: :lol:

-Lars

Yes it will look like a basketball court beside the house :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #27026

Finished the bike stand today, Very Happy :)

Attachments:

My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #27028

Nice stand, but I like the bike better :y: :cheer:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #27029

Nice bike looks like a cb250 rs or xbr 500 engine? B)

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #27032

Nice stand, but I like the bike better :y: :cheer:

Thanks Lars :) I certainly like a project or 2 :whistle: This has been a labour of love and has come a long way from where it started :pinch: it's now ready for the last to items which I have ordered, Tyres and pipes which will be here at the end of the month B)

Attachments:

My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #27033

Nice bike looks like a cb250 rs or xbr 500 engine? B)

Cheers :) yes its an 81 cb250rs café racer which I have built for the wife :whistle: Now that this is mostly complete I've started on my next 1, 75 cb400/f bratstyle bobber :cheer:

my inspiration

as it sits Now
Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #27042

Nice workshop and nice bikes i love the old Honda bikes i rebuilt a CB750KZ a few years back (make that 10 years ohmy time goes by so fast :( ) it took me over a year to rebuild and cost a small fortune :cry: and the engine was a bit of a lump i made a trolley to fit the engine in to and had the engine blasted clean looked great when it was finished. sadly i no longer have the bike its a long story involving an ex girlfriend lol wish i had kept the bike instead :evil: sadly no pics either but i restored it back to original spec. I have always fancied doing a CB900F but i just do not have the space any more. I used to have an xl 250 trail bike and the engine looks very similar on your cb250. I took the baffles out of the aftermarket Motad exhaust on the cb750 i rebuilt and had it welded back up without them lol it sounded fantastic and terrified car drivers at the traffic lights.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #27048

:cry: why haven't I enough place to have vintage cars or bickes???

My workshop 10 years 3 months ago #27063

Nice workshop and nice bikes i love the old Honda bikes i rebuilt a CB750KZ a few years back (make that 10 years ohmy time goes by so fast :( ) it took me over a year to rebuild and cost a small fortune :cry: and the engine was a bit of a lump i made a trolley to fit the engine in to and had the engine blasted clean looked great when it was finished. sadly i no longer have the bike its a long story involving an ex girlfriend lol wish i had kept the bike instead :evil: sadly no pics either but i restored it back to original spec. I have always fancied doing a CB900F but i just do not have the space any more. I used to have an xl 250 trail bike and the engine looks very similar on your cb250. I took the baffles out of the aftermarket Motad exhaust on the cb750 i rebuilt and had it welded back up without them lol it sounded fantastic and terrified car drivers at the traffic lights.

Thanks, I've always loved bikes but not for a job, I love riding and working on them for enjoyment so I wouldn't want to spoil it by doing it every day. I switch between bikes an rc for the variety :) Also my wife likes bikes to but only to ride :laugh:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.