Keyword

TOPIC:

Any gamers here? 9 years 7 months ago #30161

:) I have to refind my "pong" TV set and the old atari 2600.......

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Any gamers here? 9 years 7 months ago #30164

• Dam
  • Anytime Baby!
  • Anytime Baby!
I would love to get Viking raiders on a zx spectrum, I used to love that game. I showed the kids ages ago and they just laughed :cry:
Just wait till they get to my age and they show there kids minecraft, they'll know how I feel :whistle:

Any gamers here? 4 years 8 months ago #55817

As I am browsing the forum this glorious monday (on holiday) looking for action, I happen to come across this thread. I'm pleased to see there's a dash of gaming spirit here as well, because parallel to my auto-hobby is videogaming, in particular arcade racing.
Here's a few clips where I'm trying out my Konami game-PC (FAB-e965), and GTI Club Supermini Festa:

I'm not sure how many of us here are into arcade stuff, probably more likely the home-gaming stuff, but I find the PC-sims too realistic and hard to learn. My preference are quick, fun, and simple to learn games, which are more often found in the arcade.
Here's one of my older driving cabinets where I used to test older systems that used CRT-monitors. Nowadays it's all LED.
Attachments:

Last edit: by uncletom.

Any gamers here? 3 years 2 months ago #63465

I'm not sure how many of us here are into arcade stuff, probably more likely the home-gaming stuff, but I find the PC-sims too realistic and hard to learn. 

It might be difficult .. but .. It looks just amazing, don't you agree?) I watched a guy driving using such a car racing simulator at an exhibition. I was sorry that I could not spend so much money at once to buy all the necessary gaming gadgets for this ((One day, maybe ..

Any gamers here? 3 years 2 months ago #63470

I didn't know there was a topic about this haha, I'm quite fond of video games, but only racing games. I currently play DiRT rally and Project Cars 2, im not that good at PC2 but i am trying to improve. DiRT meanwhile i've had for longer and I'm not too shabby, but its taken me quite a bit of time to get to this point. I have great memories of older games i saw in the beggining of this topic like Forza motorsport 4 and Forza horizon 2012, both incredible games, along with DiRT 3 and Showdown. I use a home-made rig out of wood, an old racing seat and a Logitech g920 wheel/pedals and shifter. All in all it does its job :)

Viva la e po' bom

Any gamers here? 3 years 2 months ago #63473

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
I've been playing a fair bit of PUBG and recently started Last of Us.
I really want to have a good crack at Elite, but it's just finding the time.

Any gamers here? 3 years 2 months ago #63476

I've been playing a fair bit of PUBG and recently started Last of Us.
I really want to have a good crack at Elite, but it's just finding the time.

Last of Us is fantastic!  The sequel recently came out as well.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Any gamers here? 3 years 2 months ago #63587

i used to fix dead games
i do have a black smoke nds and a 360 clear one all mod chip but the psp is softmod
Attachments:

Any gamers here? 3 years 2 months ago #63595

Well, born at the end of 70's, I talked games with friends, played some games (one-player or multiplayer).

Started with Donkey Kong & Mario on simple electronic games or Gameboy (from friends or family), Tetris, Outrun (Master System), Duke Nukem 3D, some Electonic Arts 'Lucas Arts' games (Indiana Jones, Monkey Island, The Dig, Full Throttle) on Macintosh, Red Alert, Lara Croft, then Half Life multiplayer mode (loved the Kitchen map) & Days of Defeat & Counter-Strike (better at long range) at College, then on the Steam platform (I still have my account - Stalker, Half Life 'saga' - still in love with the Freeman games, Call of Duty, Red Orchestra).

I stop playing in 2007 when I could not manage with vintage cars hobby & job...

Lately just bought a PS4 while the price of the PS5 has skyrocketed (don't like the market rule). So this is not the end...

Last edit: by charlie075.

Any gamers here? 3 years 2 months ago #63597

I still have my oldies. A pong to put on the tv antenna, atari 2600, master system, méga drive and game boy. 

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.