Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Webdesign and coding

Webdesign and coding 2 months 3 weeks ago #54776

• Edou
  • Edou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
Looks like they flipped that switch in Chrome 73, so that's March 12 of 2019. Couldn't have been dysfunctional for much more than two weeks then, which is somewhat of a relief (it broke the plugin I wrote and scrolling had become horribly jumpy on my own pages).

I don't think TB has glitches anywhere now, it only affects mousewheel and touchstart events at the top levels of the page's markup.

So silly to do that, none of the frameworks (like jQuery) are able to handle it. What were they thinking.

caniuse.com/#fe...t-listener

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Webdesign and coding 1 month 3 days ago #55348

Web designing means planning, creation, and updating of websites. Website design also involves information architecture, website structure, user interface, navigation ergonomics, website layout, colors, contrasts, fonts and imagery (photography) as well as icons design.

If you want to learn web designing then you should have knowledge about basic languages that are under below:

1. Html [easy to start and easy to understand Html5 is newest]

2. Css [It's all about designing the contents in a web page, CSS3 is the newest]

3. JavaScript

4. JQuery

5. PHP

6. Photoshop

your website Or Your Web Design has to be Responsive, if your web design is responsive then it will support all the devices like mobile, tv, laptop many more devices. Check more information - clockwise.software/blog/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by stellMell.
Moderators: Jonny RetroAndyAus
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds