Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Latest Racer Magazine issue 5 years 6 months ago #52090

If you have seen the latest (Oct 2018) Racer Magazine, you may have noticed an article in the back that is said to be written by me and from TamiyaBase.com. If you haven't seen it, good...

The problem is that what is presented as written by me is not. The editors of Racer Magazine has mixed me/TamiyaBase with Mokei Kagaku on Facebook, and the entire text is from a Mokei Kagaku post earlier this year.

I feel awful looking like I stole someones text and experience and present it as mine in a printed magazine.
That is not the case, as mentioned, Racer Magazine got it wrong in their end... :(

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Latest Racer Magazine issue 5 years 6 months ago #52091

Luckily, Mokei Kagaku is an understanding guy and took no offence when I noticed him about the mix-up.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Latest Racer Magazine issue 5 years 5 months ago #52155

Lars, I am sure you would have done as good as or better job if you had of written it :y: :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.