Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tamiya Durga RTR 4 years 8 months ago #55968

I need some help here...
My son wants to sell his RTR Tamiya Durga (DB01), and I have no idea of price to put on it. (It's too new for me...)
It's had very little use, and comes complete with Tower Hobbies 2,4Hz, Sport Tuned and TEU-105BK.

Any ideas on value?
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by larbut.

Tamiya Durga RTR 4 years 8 months ago #55969

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
Attachments:

Last edit: by larbut.

Tamiya Durga RTR 4 years 8 months ago #55970

Hey Lars,
Looks like fun I am sure it goes very fast and handles well, but alas, I am in the I have the same problem as you....it's too new, so I don't know much about it! :laugh: :laugh:
I looks like a Thunder Tiger buggy I have somewhere under the bench...... it was given to me by a well meaning friend because I have "other radio control cars"..... but really I have no interest in it, most new buggies all seem to look alike to me, no style, good engineering but no style.
Sorry I can not be anymore help other than to agree with you ;)
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Tamiya Durga RTR 4 years 8 months ago #55971

The kit version of the Durga is still widely available for about $250 NIB. For a used RTR you might be able to get $150, but probably closer to $100.

Tamiya Durga RTR 4 years 8 months ago #55975

I have a db01r with durga body. I swaped it for aproximately 100€ without electronic and restored.

Tamiya Durga RTR 4 years 8 months ago #55984

Thank you all! The info gives me some kind of guidance. :cheer:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.