Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 6 months ago #3755

to be honest, my bike was done black and white because i like the striking simplicity. when my wife decided she wanted to get a cat, i said it would have to be black and white.
ever since then black and white is favourite. (but we do have a colour TV)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 5 months ago #4199

Nice pussy, you need a TCR set to make it work properly (Or more entertaining anyway!). Is it posessed? - I feel like it might be trying to explode my brain...

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 5 months ago #4201

Nice cats!!!

My family had cats up to when I was about 15..
Me, mom and brother moved and the cat stayed with my dad..

Sadly the poor thing was run over on a hot day about 1 year after we moved.
He had a bad habbit of laying on a not so bizzy road, he really liked the hot asphalt, sadly that ended his life..

Smartest cat we have been lucky to own.
We had to take the schoolbus, and every day when we was on our way home with the bus, the cat walked from the house, out to the road wich was about 50 meters and then follow the road the road 30 meters to the nextdoor driveway.
Then he sat down and waited to the bus to turn up and follow us home.
He did this allmost everyday and he started like a clockwork 5-10min before we came with the bus.
Mom was a housewife so she saw the cat do this on daily basis from the citchen window..

I have very few pics of this cat and sadly no digital ones...

Many years passed and in 07' I got my current warrior, or at least he was that on the last place we lived. Too many cats on a small area..

In August me and my cat named Ole moved to a new place, and he did calm down just after 20min of arrival of the new place..
He reconised the funitures, his cat climb thingy, his food plates etc..

The last year he is a little battled, missing the half of one of his ears and he broke his tail this summer..
But he is a happy cat and can often been seeing sleeping in warious places in my apartment, many times with all his feet in the air, funny to look at :-)

Here he is about a year old, he is born 11 Dec 06'

I have to look for more recent pictures....

Attachments:

Last edit: by caprinut.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 5 months ago #4202

Cute as a button... very cool vibe. :)
That last picture's just brilliant!

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 5 months ago #4422

got the results from my cat scan today, not what i expected haha........
caught the little bugger sat on the scanner, heehee close your eyes if you are squeemish......

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 5 months ago #4425

:pinch: :laugh:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 4 months ago #4807

Invisible piano :

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 4 months ago #4816

Cute :laugh:

My cat when I got a parcel from Tower ;)

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 4 months ago #4818

I gave my cat a box to play with the other week, he gave me a very imperious look, a look that said "How very dare you - suggest that I, Sir Oscar of Armchair, should lower myself to enter a box that has held, of all things, _curry_?" (like I said, it was a _very_ imperious look) ... then I found him asleep in a box of apples in the garage :blink:

I suspect this won't work very well on an internation forum - you probably have to be british and in your late 30's or older to get it ...

Attachments:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 4 months ago #4820

Getting two new additions to my family on Saturday from my local R.S.P.C.A rescue centre. I went to look for a new dog but as i work all day it felt a little unfair so i decided to get two cats so they could keep each other company :)

Never had cats before so im looking forward to making them welcome and spoiling them rotten as they have had a hard lot in life so far. Im like a nervous father :laugh: been reading up how to take care of them properly as its mostly new to me.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.