Great 1:1 collection. And hopped up too! :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 3 months ago #5893

Nice collection :)

I think that green Nova is going to leave ricers crying for their mommys ;) :D

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 3 months ago #5903

I think that green Nova is going to leave ricers crying for their mommys ;) :D

I really hope so, or I will have wasted a lot of money... But you never know....

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 3 months ago #6033

I recently discovered that my cat is left handed (selecting individual biscuits & flicking them out of the bowl, turning a mouse to the correct angle for swallowing), & thought that was a big deal ... until I did a little "research" online - it seems that cats are ambidextrous for routine tasks, but the more difficult something gets, the more likely they are to exhibit handedness.

Apparently all female cats are righthanded, 95% of males are lefthanded & 5% are ambidextrous. :blink:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 3 months ago #6039

Apparently all female cats are righthanded, 95% of males are lefthanded & 5% are ambidextrous. :blink:

Wow - that's some very interesting info. And a bit strange too. :huh:
Can't imagine an evolutionary reason but they must be using the different half of the brain.
Something to get my own grey mass going too...

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 3 months ago #6083

Funny thing, looks like we are the same kind of people :woohoo: , I like cats but am allergic for pussyhairs (that sounds very wrong, i know :sick: )

I do have a motorbike which I am restoring, It is still in pieces because of the winter)

Feraz

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 3 months ago #6084

:woohoo: It's a "Humpa" "Goldfish" :D

Are you going to put the fairing back on? They do a great job of keeping the weather off you, but they don't half make a bike look ugly :S

I think that would look really good left "naked" with flatter bars & a couple of 7" headlamps, cut down rear mudguard & twn taillights :) ... and a flatter seat.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 3 months ago #6085

:woohoo: It's a "Humpa" "Goldfish" :D

Are you going to put the fairing back on? They do a great job of keeping the weather off you, but they don't half make a bike look ugly :S

I think that would look really good left "naked" with flatter bars & a couple of 7" headlamps, cut down rear mudguard & twn taillights :) ... and a flatter seat.

i think it would look better in a skip! :evil:
they are horrible bikes :whistle:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 3 months ago #6100

Cool Goldwing I love Honda's from that era i think the styling is great im very jealous as restoring bikes was another passion of mine a few years ago. My last resto was a Honda cb750 kz i think it was a 1976 if i remember correctly :)

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 3 months ago #6113

haha. I also used to have old Hondas, some years ago. CB 350 K-series (Twins, not 4-cyl), early 70's (70,72 and 74). I had three at the most. One was good, one was not, and the third was for parts. Since my pc crashed last summer, I have no pictures of them, though :( . After bikes, it has been all cars. And RC increasingly... And old mopeds, I must admit... Currently 57 and 58 Zundapp Combinette. 58 nearly mechanically finished. missing that last weekend of work. Has been for 10 years:) but one day!

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.