Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 2 months ago #6122

you gotta watch this vid. drift bikes and a car plus a traxxas RC car filming (some of it)
awesome

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 2 months ago #6133

Awesome video! :woohoo:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 2 months ago #6137

I liked the markings on the Police car - "High Plains County" (as in High Plains Drifter), and "To Swerve and Protect" :D

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 2 months ago #6252

Apparently all female cats are righthanded, 95% of males are lefthanded & 5% are ambidextrous. :blink:

Mmm... I've been paying attention to Sheilo and he's been using his right paw to lift pieces of dry food from the tray. :huh:
Of course I thought he was a female for half a year because that's what the Spanish vet put on his passport...
Did that confuse him maybe? :lol:

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 1 month ago #6784

just a quick hint for you bikers on here, whether its motorbikes or mountain bikes. heat shrink is a great way to personalize your bike.
you can buy it by the metre in almost any colour you can think of and it looks great if you colour match your brake/clutch/speedo/throttle cables etc to match your bike

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 1 month ago #6796

That's a superb bit of road! Where is it & when are we going?

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 1 month ago #7137

Valentine's day creates hugging frenzy among cats...

Attachments:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 1 month ago #7138

Although in the first pic the ears are a bit too flat for the hug to be really friendly... :pinch:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 1 month ago #7384

Just had to clear up a rabbit Oscar had caught overnight & brought in ... he'd eaten everything between the eyes & the back legs :sick: ... apart from the internal organs, which were spread around the place :sick:

A dark red carpet seemed like a good idea, and to a certain extent it was - you can't see the blood ... but on the other hand, how do you know when you've got it all ?

This (well, not counting the vomit, clawing, and near certainty of having to scrape it off the road at some point) is exactly why I didn't want another cat :angry:

Re: CATS, and boats and bikes and cars 12 years 1 month ago #7389

He probably thought it was a nice present... :S
No hunting instinct with Sheilo I can tell you.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.