Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

AE RC10 "Graphite" Stealth car (199?) 12 years 10 months ago #1101

HI!... I hope you guys don't mind me posting a few non Tamiya cars. I just thought you fellow RC enthusiasts would enjoy this :

This is a Team Associated (AE) RC 10 "Graphite" Stealth car (199?). I bought it used and totally restored it to out of box condition. It even has vintage electronics and battery. The Graphite chassis is of unknown company. It was a after market upgrade.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: AE RC10 "Graphite" Stealth car (199?) 12 years 10 months ago #1106

That's some nice looking cars you posted in this topic chapter! ;)
But honestly I don't think they really belong here...

Maybe we could ask Lars to start a new department - for vintage cars of any other brand.

:)

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: AE RC10 "Graphite" Stealth car (199?) 12 years 10 months ago #1110

Very nice RC10!
I have spent some time on ebay looking for a Gold Pan one, but have not yet decided if I should get one...
Your example looks stunning, and very cool with that vintage ESC.

Maybe we could ask Lars to start a new department - for vintage cars of any other brand.
:)

I'll make a new category for "Vintage non-Tamiya RC" and move this topic there :cheer:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: AE RC10 "Graphite" Stealth car (199?) 12 years 10 months ago #1119

HI!... Thanks. Ya I have 17 RC10's all together. These 3 I've restored to period correct. I have a ton of gold pans. Epinger, and Cadiliac. Stealth, 6 gear, Championship editions. Still need to fully restore the others.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.