Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: Reissue of the RC10 gold pan? 10 years 9 months ago #22095

With shipping and import taxes, UK price is bound to be close to £250 which would buy you a very nice vintage one. Can't say I wouldn't be tempted though, if I had the money to spare.

A 1 USD = 1 GBP "exchange" rate :whistle: is usually a safe bet, but in this case it's turned out cheaper than I expected - Modelsport have them at 229 GBP, MB Models have them at 214.99 GBP ... Can I justify that as a birthday present to myself ? ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reissue of the RC10 gold pan? 10 years 9 months ago #22100

The RC car looks cool but that 1:1 replica is a joke. Even with the distorted dimensions of the image. :dry:

Reissue of the RC10 gold pan? 10 years 9 months ago #22115

The RC car looks cool but that 1:1 replica is a joke. Even with the distorted dimensions of the image. :dry:

Yup, might as well have sprayed a puffer fish orange & stuck RC10 decals on it :S

Reissue of the RC10 gold pan? 10 years 9 months ago #22117

Can't get it to look right in any resized way...

Might be best they dump it off an oil rig as a rescue boat. :whistle:
Attachments:

Reissue of the RC10 gold pan? 10 years 6 months ago #24555

I just had an email from MB Models:

Dear RC10 Classic Customer,

Eventually we have the news we have all been waiting for, Team Associated will release the RC10 Classic in America on the 21st of September, they will arrive in the UK on the 22nd so by the time they get to us and we ship them, we expect UK customers to receive there orders by the 25th and overseas customers a couple of days later.

Once again i thank you for patience and i will be in touch soon.

Reissue of the RC10 gold pan? 10 years 5 months ago #25314

Another update from MB Models (sent on Tuesday, blimey it's Friday already?):

Dear RC10 Classic Customer,

We now have some good news, our kits have left the factory and are due to arrive with us early next week, so we anticipate shipping orders on Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I know this has been a much longer wait than we were first told but I'm sure this will soon be forgotten about when they arrive.

Thanks again for your patience and i look forward to sending the shipping notifications.

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Reissue of the RC10 gold pan? 10 years 5 months ago #25326

;) I think that this one is an original. I have just refind the wing before sell it
Attachments:

Reissue of the RC10 gold pan? 10 years 5 months ago #25328

Id love a re release RC10 i have heard so much about them but have never owned one or seen one in the flesh. little chance of that at the moment as im skint owing to an impending house sale and move costs not to mention i have the most s****y car in history that breaks every time i look at it and keeps costing me money in the garage. :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reissue of the RC10 gold pan? 10 years 5 months ago #25451

Mine should be here tomorrow :woohoo: I'm planning to have a quick fondle, then put it away for an Xmas/New Year build.

:)

Reissue of the RC10 gold pan? 10 years 5 months ago #25454

Thats not fair :sick: :sick: christmas is a time for giving (rc10 kits to me lol)

I have never had one before so i wont miss this one anyway :P :P :P

dont forget some good pics i wanna talk the wife in to buying one for me in a subtle way :laugh:

Last edit: by tamiya nut.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.