Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Team Associated RC10 World's car (re-re) 9 years 4 months ago #32125

HI!... Just picked up this Team Associated RC10 World's car (re/re).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Team Associated RC10 World's car (re-re) 9 years 4 months ago #32126

HI!... Well I finally got around to putting this car together. All I can tell you is that AE needs to step up their game. Not impressed with this kit at all. 1st off almost every bag in the kit was missing something. Missing screws, washers, nuts. Not enough "o" rings for the shocks, 1 shock pivot dowel was missing. Went to put the Stealth trans together and no idler gear! Plus the slipper clutch rubs, and the countersink holes on the chassis are not deep enough. :x :roll:

Anyway it's together. I went the vintage coarse with it. Vintage Novak electronics, Ae stock motor. Even cut the rear bulkhead to match the old school one. Just went with some modern wheels.

Now I want to go boxart on this so bad but my painting skills are lacking. Who would the best person to talk to to get a box art body done by?

Team Associated RC10 World's car (re-re) 9 years 4 months ago #32128

Nice car, shame about the missing bits :angry: Lucky your an associated guy too ;) That paint scheme doesn't look to bad :) I recon I could pull it off so you should be able to :y: Just liquid mask and go for it :woohoo:

how to liquid mask here
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.