Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 9 months ago #55892

I notice that the category "Wheelie Chassis" includes the original Pajero, Quattro, and Wild Willy but does NOT include the CW-01 or WR-02 which seem to be sorted off on their own. I suppose this is complicated by the fact that the WR-01 is not a wheelie chassis.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 9 months ago #55893

The purpose of the "Wheely"-chassis category is only to group the old wheelying chassis because they have no other common naming. So the naming is poor, but the idea was jut to group these three chassis into one.
Still, I see your point, and I would appreciate suggestion for a new name for the Wheely category.

I notice that the category "Wheelie Chassis" includes the original Pajero, Quattro, and Wild Willy but does NOT include the CW-01 or WR-02 which seem to be sorted off on their own. I suppose this is complicated by the fact that the WR-01 is not a wheelie chassis.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 9 months ago #55894

The purpose of the "Wheely"-chassis category is only to group the old wheelying chassis because they have no other common naming. So the naming is poor, but the idea was jut to group these three chassis into one.
Still, I see your point, and I would appreciate suggestion for a new name for the Wheely category.

I suppose you could call it "Vintage Wheelie Chassis". This way it makes more sense to omit CW-01 and WR-02, and you use a similar "vintage" nomenclature to separate old and new 2WD buggies, for example.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 9 months ago #55895

"Vintage wheely" it is :-)

I suppose you could call it "Vintage Wheelie Chassis". This way it makes more sense to omit CW-01 and WR-02, and you use a similar "vintage" nomenclature to separate old and new 2WD buggies, for example.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 8 months ago #55972

I've been enjoying the updates to the motor database. While looking closely, I've noticed a couple of issues.
  • The first picture on the 80225 TechniPower page is actually a TechniTuned. You have some new pictures on the 50230 TechniTuned page but not this one. Looks like the TechniPower box photo is missing.
  • On the 53485 Super Modified page, if you click on the first picture to get a larger version, an old picture comes up instead.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 8 months ago #55973

Thank you, I'll have a look at it! :y:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 8 months ago #55974

Sorted now.
I don't have the TechniPower box, so no pictures of it.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 7 months ago #56396

One motor that does not appear to be in the database is the new "Mighty Tuned" motor that comes with the 56357 Arocs Tipper and the 56360 Volvo. The instructions list the part number as 17435116 but I haven't been able to find a 5 digit part number or any other information about it yet except that it is supposedly 35 turns. It drives nicely though. :) This is apparently different than the 56526 TR Tuned motor for tractor trucks which is 33 turns.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 7 months ago #56397

Great, I did not know about that one. Will be added very soon!
Thank you! :y:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 4 years 7 months ago #56398

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.