Keyword

TOPIC:

Pinion for cc01? 7 years 4 weeks ago #42890

Found on my spares a brand new 20 z pinion in ALU, obviously when I saw that I can equip it on my cc01 wrangler project said why not but from another point of view, I can't help it but wonder if will be too much for the car that ATM is ballraced, standard mabuchi silvercan (brushed). Would it be too much?

Depends what you want to do with it - if you want to go around at buggy speeds & don't mind the damage to paint & hard body from the inevitible rollovers, go for it ;)

I've found a 27T silvercan to be too much for the CC-01 chassis, let alone gearing up - a 45T crawler motor with a 16T pinion will push anything with a hint of top heaviness to maximum lean, a 55T motor is probably better for the trail.

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Pinion for cc01? 7 years 4 weeks ago #42893

:) I puted a 20 teeth on my wrangler with a ruby trinity motor. It ran nice, not too warm but Jonny is right :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I killed the body on the tarmac.......Many of rollovers :pinch: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Pinion for cc01? 7 years 3 weeks ago #42894

ouch... *assembles it with 17z pinion*

Jeep Wrangler Sahara "Jurassic Park" 6 years 11 months ago #43380

Lost the ooomph on the project, Managed to paint it and put the stickers, then I seen a project someone did on this and understood I wasn't capable to mimic it, to top it all tried without trying to paint the series pajero body and looks gorgeous :pinch: (you spend a pretty penny on a Wrangler, and a random bundled body that it was basically disposable. looks gorgeous.)

Jeep Wrangler Sahara "Jurassic Park" 6 years 2 months ago #48181

This may be a dead thread... but are you looking for '92 Jeep Wrangler Sahara rims still?

You might try rimsthese...

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.