Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Blakbird's 57828 Fast Attack Vehicle Build 3 years 10 months ago #59988

I was surprised you couldn't find the relevant sprue from the re-release ... I didn't realise it had been 9 years since the FAV re-release & 8 from the sharkmouth version

That's why I had to buy the Expert Built version. Couldn't find the kit at the time.

I never saw rere decals for sale ( maybe mciracing) nor the .50 machine gun I am looking for several years.

Knight Customs has some excellent 3D printed machine guns for the FAV.
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Blakbird's 57828 Fast Attack Vehicle Build 3 years 10 months ago #59992

Thanks a lot for the link. My second hummer needs a mg

Blakbird's 57828 Fast Attack Vehicle Build 3 years 10 months ago #59995

I like your detailed posts, and appreciate the historical perspective on these classic RC cars.

A Fast Attack Vehicle (or Desert Patrol Vehicle) is a real thing, although you've probably never seen one.

Well, back in the day there was this Chuck Norris movie that was such a huge success, called the Delta Force. I think I still have the Beta tape somewhere. Action movies always had great cars in them, and I remember loving the military buggies on this one. Must have been the summer of 1986.

If you haven't seen it, and love the FAV as much as I think you do, then you're going to like the movie a lot. Also, Chuck Norris' movies are great.

Blakbird's 57828 Fast Attack Vehicle Build 3 years 10 months ago #59998

Chuck Norris built his fav :D

Blakbird's 57828 Fast Attack Vehicle Build 3 years 10 months ago #60004

Chuck Norris built his fav ...

... by punching iron ore into shape.

;)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Blakbird's 57828 Fast Attack Vehicle Build 3 years 10 months ago #60031

Well, back in the day there was this Chuck Norris movie that was such a huge success, called the Delta Force. I think I still have the Beta tape somewhere. Action movies always had great cars in them, and I remember loving the military buggies on this one. Must have been the summer of 1986.

I remember that movie! I probably haven't seen it since 1986 though. I better find it and watch it again.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.