Keyword

TOPIC:

Group C C11 resurrection 4 years 2 months ago #58154

Just hang on counter steer or bust and track prep is ridiculous.

Maybe centering the servo helped a little??
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GRPC BENZ.

Group C C11 resurrection 4 years 1 month ago #58245

Extended the chassis back to its original position and put an original C11 body back on her in hopes of more stability, body seems to be lighter then the one we run now so lets see on the 15th how she does.

Stay tuned................................

Group C C11 resurrection 4 years 1 month ago #58296

Put the chassis back to the long position and got some clean original bodies and bam new best mph 67.3 yesterday :woohoo:

Video of the runs:

Group C C11 resurrection 4 years 1 month ago #58297

That's awesome benz! 67,3 mph. That's crazy.

Group C C11 resurrection 4 years 1 month ago #58348

Well guys im a little embarrassed to admit that I never read instructions especially transmitter instructions, one of the pro's said "go here click this bring this down a bit do this and that" and guess what no more twitchy steering.

I slowed down the speed and travel, also did the same with the throttle settings so we can launch at full throttle without spinning out at the start. No more TNT's till October but the actual race season starts in march and I think we can hit the 70mph and 2.0 - 2.1 sec mark.....................................a 1.999 sec run would be epic.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by GRPC BENZ.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.