Keyword

TOPIC:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 3 months ago #63324

I really like the blue livery on these :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 3 months ago #63345

Great color choice Johnny.

Thats one of the things I like about MCI decal is that you can make your own color schemes and change almost anything.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 3 months ago #63370

Great color choice Johnny.

Thats one of the things I like about MCI decal is that you can make your own color schemes and change almost anything.

Apart from the numbers ;)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 3 months ago #63371

Building the chassis for #4 (red, boxart) ...

Rebuilt the gearbox with proper bearings, there was an adequate amount of grease in there - apart from on the bronze bearings & the shaft they run on, which were all as dry as a bone. Bear in mind that's the fastest rotating gear in the transmission : blink:

Various steps ...

Got the front suspension the wrong way round :whistle: Left side is how I built it initially, right side is corrected.

CVA shocks are from the "Fuchsia" variant I bought a while back as I how have some anodised shocks to fit to that one :)

We continue...

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 3 months ago #63372

Don't know how i did this to the windscreen, but it polished out ok.

Finished :) It's been a long long time since I built a Wheeler with genuine decals, but I think the application order & shaping of the re-release sheet is an improvement.

Still not sure why the "WILLY'S' WHEELER" text and rear number plate were omitted though.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, TamiyafanTrieste

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 3 months ago #63373

Rooohhhh I am so fan.... Sure I need one.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 3 months ago #63374

It is lighting possibilities in front headlights Jonny?

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 2 months ago #64008

Made some more K8/K7H7 steering pips from M2 brass acorn nuts:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, AndyAus

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 2 months ago #64025

thats the best looking one yet now can we see a video if it doing a few runs thanks

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 3 years 2 months ago #64026

thats cool how people can make the hardest of thing make it made easy
nice work bro

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.