Keyword

TOPIC:

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 3 months ago #16143

@ Stingray :
Wow awesome this Corvette modell one like this in 1/24 as GS version was my first assembly Kit
i wish i had one of them...
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by NexusRC81.

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 3 months ago #16162

:blush:
Sorry Nexus, The ZR1 or the split STING RAY?

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 3 months ago #16166

ah i ment the Black ZR 1 stingray is cool too but not cool as ZR1 ^^ i didnt see a Stingray ... :blink:
Onroad Pack: TL-01 Ford F-150 SVT /\ TA01 Nissan Skyline GT-R NISMO /\ TA03F Mitsubishi Evolution 4 (Rally) /\ TT-01 2003 Calsonic GT-R /\ TA02 (blue version) Calsonic R-33 GTR /\TA03F '99 Calsonic GT-R /\ GM TC4 '99 Skyline GT-R (roller) /\ TA02 Blitz Toyota Supra (Drift)(almost done) /\ FF02 Toyota Celica (W.i.P) /\ GP Racetruck (schaltgetribe 2 Gang+R W.i.P.) /\ Ownbuild Supra (FH Layout W.i.P.)

Offroad : Nikko Thor (Monstertruck) /\ TL-01B Baja King /\ Hitomi (Own Construcktion Scaler W.i.P) /\ AS-01 (reely version of TL-01B) Cross Tiger (actual just RWD) /\ P-440XL Reely Iron Breaker

Last edit: by NexusRC81.

Re: Blackfoot restoration 11 years 3 months ago #16196

:P Look the collection mess topic. The ZR1 is a mythic car but to have seen twice in real scale, I fall in love with the split window. The first sting ray. :kiss:

Blackfoot restoration 11 years 1 month ago #18393

Manotas, how did you fill up the holes in the body? I've also got a blackfoot now and will close some holes ;)

Blackfoot restoration 11 years 1 month ago #18415

Manotas, how did you fill up the holes in the body? I've also got a blackfoot now and will close some holes ;)

Hi,
I'm using a 2 components plastic glue i got from Würth used in the automotive bodyshops.
I'll take some pictures of it and post them soon.
It has the advantage that it dries in 10 min's, it's easy to sand and michine if required and the main advantage is that it remains a bit flexible in comparison to normal filler.

I used it for repairing my blue Bruiser (Smurfy Bruiser thread) broken bumpers.
I'll post the pic asap.
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family
The following user(s) Liked this: funkindemup

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.