Keyword

TOPIC:

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 3 years 8 months ago #61476

Idiot question, why are they so many holes in the brat bed?
I never asked me about that. This is my rere brat.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 3 years 8 months ago #61477

3 of the are for the Super Champ chassis, 2 I don't know :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 3 years 8 months ago #61478

Thanks Jonny. The strange one maybe the mud blaster antenna?

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 3 years 8 months ago #61484

Yes the ? hole is the antenna tube hole for the Mud blaster ;)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 3 years 3 months ago #63751

Minor update on the BBrB - decals on the front tyres & "new" front bumper :)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 3 years 3 months ago #63757

This bumper looks largely better

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 3 years 3 months ago #63765

Looking good!

Are you making those tire decals yourself?

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 3 years 3 months ago #63774

Looking good!

Are you making those tire decals yourself?

Yep - scanned a rear tyre, redrew the letters, tried to make a "J" ... They're perhaps a whisker chunkier than they should be, but TBH they're so fiddly to cut & weed I'm not inclined to make them any smaller. The clear application film makes them very easy to position them - by comparison I did the farm tyres one letter at a time ....

:)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 3 years 3 months ago #63778

Good job 

The Other SRBs: Bel Ray Bullet, Super Brat, Kubelwagen, VW Thing/Trekker 3 years 3 months ago #63784

That is Still by far my favorite buggy livery that you have done JR , Love it :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.